Embarrassed but curious...

EricNoah

Adventurer
What exactly is D&D and how do you do it? Is it on Nintendo or something, or is it a chat room?

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Damned if I know. As far as I can tell it's like craps - you use dice to bet on stuff, or something.

Don't we have a FAQ, or something?

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
You two have no idea! I've seen it played before. It's like that game with all the different colors - red, blue, green, and such - and the cards are all different and do different things to the other players, like making them draw extra times. What's it's name... Uno or something.

I've played it a couple of times, and it had magic items on the cards, and this stuff called spellfire you could use. It was on every card, but never explained what it did.

But heck, as long as no one finds out, I'll keep BS'ing through it. It's not like you need to know it to run the place - just keep picking random people and yelling at 'em.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Works for me. But don't tell nemmerle and Ashtal - their lack of D&D knowledge was the excuse we used to kick them out as Mods, after all.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I remember. Mark, too. Hey, what's with the little toy soldiers that you move around the table? I tried to use the hat from my Monopoly game, and everyone yelled at me.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Jeez, guys... I thought you all knew what D&D was about. I mean, I haven't got a clue (it's some kind of board game, I think), but I was kinda assuming you all had my back here. Why d'you think you were hired in the first place?

Dammit. Do we have anyone who knows about this stuff? What about Gary? Didn't he draw the pictures in the first one or something? I know he was involved somewhere along the line.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Morrus said:
I haven't got a clue (it's some kind of board game, I think),

Oh yeah, you're right -- Clue is a board game!

colormatchingmysterygame.jpg

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
So, I asked someone in the chat room while using an assumed name. Turns out it's like a game of make believe.

Weird.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases