Complete Dungeon Index (#1 through 2/2/2006) - UPDATED

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Emirikol, you are the wind beneath my wings. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the thanks in your document! I feel it's more merit than I deserve (which may be why my name is misspelled in there).

By the way, I couldn't find this listed: does the index mention which issue of Dungeon (and, for the Dragon precursors) was where publication was turned over to Paizo? That's a rather large milestone. Likewise, month/year listings for when these issues debuted would be nice too. I'm not throwing stones, your work here in inspirational, I'm just making suggestions for the next revision.

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
Originally potsed by Alzrius:
Thanks for the thanks in your document! I feel it's more merit than I deserve (which may be why my name is misspelled in there).
Ditto on all three counts. ;) Great work, though, Emirikol - this is a real service to the entire community.

Johnathan

Emirikol

Adventurer
Dungeon's Official Changes Start In Issue #114

Thanks for the help guys.

If you own the Dragon CD ROM or have any of those old Dragons, take a look at the adventures. They remind me of the days sitting in study hall when I'd take a scrap of graph paper and draw a map..oooh..ooooh..wouldn't it be cool if there was a chessboard room? :)

After I looked at them more though, I kinda want to play them!!!!

Jay h
P.s. I'm excited that Dungeon is planning to go to more adventures and less other stuff. The quote from Erik in the latest Dungeon #111 is, "Look for the number of adventures we publish each month to increase by issue #114.", and "We'll be printing revised writers guidelines shortly after issue #114.", and finally, "..the upshot is that things are about to change ot a format frendilier to those clamoring for more adventures. My official prediction: Five months from now, these pages will be filled with readersa asking where the longer adventrues went. You can't please everybody all the time, but it's certainly fun to try.

Welverin

First Post
Emirikol said:
P.s. I'm excited that Dungeon is planning to go to more adventures and less other stuff.

I think you misunderstood the editorial. Erik didn't say anything about cutting down the poly side or other non-adventure parts of the mag, he has been saying for months now that they would be switching to more short adventures over the one or two long ones they've been printing.

The quote from Erik in the latest Dungeon #111 is, "Look for the number of adventures we publish each month to increase by issue #114.", and "We'll be printing revised writers guidelines shortly after issue #114.", and finally, "..the upshot is that things are about to change ot a format frendilier to those clamoring for more adventures. My official prediction: Five months from now, these pages will be filled with readersa asking where the longer adventrues went. You can't please everybody all the time, but it's certainly fun to try.

I'm slighty annoyed by that, why don't they just print the best ones they get and let them be the length that works best for it, rather than trying to pigeon hole it to a certain length.

Last edited:

Emirikol

Adventurer
Welverin said:
I'm slighty annoyed by that, why don't they just print the best ones they get and let them be the length that works best for it, rather than trying to pgeon hole it to a certain length.

It makes me wonder how many submissions they get...

Any guesses?

jh

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases