Feat Cheat Sheet

Eye Tyrant

First Post
I have this problem remembering what all the different Feats actually do (there are so many). I am looking for a Cheat Sheet that kinda gives a brief one-liner about what the Feats do. I have seen this with Spells, I have some of Ema's charater sheets that give brief descriptions about the spells... Anyone know of something like this for use with Feats? Just looking for 3.5 stuff (as I am only using the 3.5 core books now, plan on getting the Complete Warrior etc. later.

Thanks

Eye Tyrant

First Post
diaglo said:
the deluxe DM screen....

are you a playa? or "Da Man" ?

Da Man, atleast I like to think so... :\

I have the Deluxe DM Screen, nothing in there about Feats... maybe it's the other :heh: Deluxe DM Screen... Mine has the Iconics and the big Red Wyrm with the little dragonkind dudes on it...

Belen

Adventurer
I have never heard of one. They have the other cheat sheets though. Morrus had them on the news page a few weeks ago.

JimAde

First Post
Ok. I think this is a kosher thing to do. It requires you to get PCGen, but that program is free and it's a great tool anyway. I use it for everything.

Get PCGen (an open-source character generation tool that absolutely rocks) at http://www.pcgen.com . After you install it, look in the folder

<install dir>\data\d20ogl\srd35

You will see a slew of files. One of them is called rsrd_feats_descriptions.lst

You can open that file in a regular text editor like notepad. It is a list of feats and their short decriptions. This file is copyright by the person who typed it, so you are not allowed to reproduce it outside the context of the program (or I would have just included it in this post) but I don't see a problem with you just looking at it for your personal use.

It's got all the feats in the 3.5 SRD.

Eye Tyrant

First Post
D'oh! :mad:

That's where I saw it! :heh:

Thanks guys :heh:

Note: I emailed Ema's to see if I could get it in a PC Sheet kinda deal, like the spells :cool:

So, we'll see what happens... ;)

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Eye Tyrant said:
D'oh! :mad:

That's where I saw it! :heh:

Thanks guys :heh:

Note: I emailed Ema's to see if I could get it in a PC Sheet kinda deal, like the spells :cool:

So, we'll see what happens... ;)
Doesn't he already have the feat chains laid out on the back of his 3.5 sheet?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases