Need some help with old web enhancements

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hi everybody!

I was picking through WotC's website, trying to download all of their web enhancements to the new computer I recently got. However, several of them seem to have been permanently taken down. Among them:

The 3E Conversion Manual (for straight 3E conversions, not the 3.5E Accessory Update Booklet)

The web enhancements for Warriors of Heaven (one was an adventure, one was rules for Quesar PCs, and there was a web page with the Conflagration priest spell)

The two web enhancements for one of the Historical Roleplaying supplements (they were two new kits)

There was another web enhancement for a 2E product, but I can't recall what it was.

The two web enhancements for d20 Call of Cthulhu (an adventure and another with a new monster and a new demigod)

The web enhancement(s) for the d20 Wheel of Time RPG (and, if there were any, for the Prophecies of the Dragon supplement)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. My email address is listed in my profile here. Thanks!

Last edited:

All of the Cthulhu stuff was permanently removed a few months ago. Some of it might be hosted somewhere (DnDChick's site?), but I'm not sure about that.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Thanks to everyone who has replied so far! You've all been a big help, and I've managed to get most of what I wanted!

So far I'm still missing the following:

The web enhancement (relatively sure there was one, but not totally) for Wheel of Time: Prophecies of the Dragon

The two character kits for that Historical Roleplaying supplement

The other 2E web enhancement was for Cloak & Dagger, and I think were two files about the city of Westgate.

Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases