The Goblin King humiliates Bayne and frees the goblin slaves.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Having learnt much from his defeat at the hands of Godric, the Goblin King sets out to hunt down the arch-enemy of Goblin-kind, the foul Bayne the Falcon.

It is a long and arduous journey, and it is only many moons later the diminutive sovereign stands before the dank, forboding cave that his nemesis calls home.

From within, he hears the plaintive wails of his kin, and a righteous anger stirs within his breast.

"BAYNE!" he cries.

"BAYNE!"

"Come forth and face me, you abomination. I have come to free my people and deliver your doom. Face me now, or I will track you to the ends of the earth, and never let up until you are gone from this world."

" I find your sister to be hyena-like, your garden to be condemned, and your sword to be jaded. "

"WHAT SAY YOU?"

OoC: If Bayne accepts the challenge, and I win insults, I want a five flag, speed, strategy match with judge-gen moves.

Conditions: If the Goblin King wins, Bayne must release his goblin slaves. If I lose, I will give Bayne any yen I earn during the fight. Alternate to giving up yen, I will accept any reasonable demand by Bayne for a different penalty in the event of my defeat.

White Belt
Record: 0-1

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne hears the demand of the one called Goblin King from outside his cave entrance. Bayne gives an evil grin as he stands from his throne. He looks about as the goblins stare at Bayne and the entrance where they heard the voice.

“You want to run for the entrance don’t you? Well go ahead and try. I really wish you would.” Bayne says with a laugh as he draws his sword.

Bayne begins to walk towards the cave entrance with sword drawn. Dragging it along the floor as sparks shoot from it.

“So you are the one called the Goblin King.” Bayne says as he walks around this foe.

“You do not look like much. How can such a person believe they can free these goblins?” Bayne asks with wonder.

“But if you feel you must try so be it. I will accept your challenge and all the little attachments. If you win I will free the goblins but if I win I will take any yen you gain from the match. You better hope if I win you have yen to give me or I will skin five goblins alive and let them die slowly as I watch and laugh.” Bayne says with a devil like stare, as his eyes seem to grow even redder.

OOC: I will have to wait until the tournament I am in is done. Then I will accept your challenge. Also good to see a new face in here.

[color=dark red] Bayne The Falcon [/color]

Thug 1
3-0
Powers: Sig. Style, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature: Falcon
Gang: Team Rocket (Location: Hells)
Yen: 2
Item: None

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
If the Goblin King would like to fight a Tiger-man, Rrai-kesh is seeking a fight also. Your thread or mine if you want to fight him. If not, that's cool too.

Rathan

First Post
* A flash of appers between the two fights blinding them for a moment...... and Archangel stands before them when they get their vision back.....*

"You.....Goblin King..... I would suggest waiting to fight bayne seeing as his powers are greater than yours...but I can not stop you......"

"oh and bayne..... remember we have a date sometime soon ourselfves........ I'll make sure that YOU don't get a chance to have another soul....... "

*Archangel smirks and fades away*

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Bayne may appear more powerful than the Goblin King, but in his heart there is no strength; only the feckless cowardice of one who finds a depraved sense of worth in terrorising the helpless.

The Goblin King does not fear such a worm.

While he waits, assuming that Bayne is arrogant, if not courageous, enough to return to face him, the Goblin King would be happy to pass the time in battle with Rrai-kesh.

SableWyvern

Adventurer

While Bayne is away, the Goblin King is not idle. He trains against Rrai-kesh, and enrolls at the Dojo of the Predator. Truly, he is ready to face his nemesis.

Green Belt - 0
Record 4-4
Sig Style: Fist, Dagger, Spear
Dojo Style: Wolf
Fists of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
3 Yen

Student of the Dojo of the Predator
Master of the Dojo of the Dryads' Arbour
Eternal Nemesis of Bayne

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
<Goblin_King> I find your sister to be hyena-like, your garden to be condemned, and your sword to be jaded.
<Darkwolf> (unless you have an insult already Bayne, type !mb ybinsult)
<Bayne> forgot how to use MB
<Bayne> ok
<Bayne> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Bayne: I find your people to be contemptible, your barn to be boorish, and your mojo to be ignorant.
<Darkwolf> if you two want I'll judge..
<Bayne> cool
<Goblin_King> fine by me
<Darkwolf> insults GK
<Goblin_King> yay! 5 flag speed strategy - dw, I'll need you to get my hand,
* Looking up Bayne user info...
<Goblin_King> cause I've got java probs
<Darkwolf> I would need to get both hands
<Bayne> yep
<Darkwolf> can you just do non strat?
<Bayne> fine
<Goblin_King> Ohhhh ok
<Darkwolf> command is !mb ybmove
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The mighty lizard dodges atop the coast; scatters the push of the bamboo!
<Goblin_King> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The crane rends the marsh; averts the push of the armor and wards off the descent of the honor!
<Bayne> done
<Darkwolf> is there a thread with your sigs and etc?
<Goblin_King> hang on
<Darkwolf> I know GK's...I don't know Baynes..
<Goblin_King> We're both in the last thread from last day
<Goblin_King> Goblin king waits for bayne
<Goblin_King> after ducking off to the dojo
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the badlands north-east of
Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the morning of the blizzard.
<Goblin_King> oops. I was a bit hasty
<Darkwolf> lizard is mighty...but I don't think thats going to be enough...
<Darkwolf> Point Bayne!
<Darkwolf> 1 flag Bayne; 0 flags GK
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The rose petal becomes one with the caves; blocks the pain of the arrow!
<Goblin_King> yippee! done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The claw appears near the garden; parries the offensive of the earth!
<Bayne> raking the garden. done
<Goblin_King> fortunatey my petal has fled to the caves
<Darkwolf> would be...but the minute you attempt to rake it gets parried...while the rose petal easily becomes one with the cave
<Darkwolf> Point GK!
<Darkwolf> 1 flag all
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The scorpion spins across the pillars; protects against the drive of the wyrm!
<Goblin_King> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The crab slashes by the river; redirects the touch of the bird!
<Bayne> here birdie,birdie. done
<Darkwolf> Scorpion spins...gets dizzy...gets slashed..
<Darkwolf> Point Bayne!
<Goblin_King> drat
<Darkwolf> 2 flags Bayne; 1 flag GK
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The spider withers the temple; fends off the push of the battlements!
<Goblin_King> fof
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The hammer tramples the wastelands; dominates the aggression of the spirit!
<Bayne> redo
<Bayne> DT
<Darkwolf> knew it...
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The dagger roughly destroys the heavens; protects against the foray of the fortress!
<Goblin_King> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The thunder wounds the heavens; slashes by the storm of the steam! *yen*
<Goblin_King> go the dagger
<Bayne> destroy the heavens yes. I like it. done
<Darkwolf> this is what bayne feels....WHAM!
<Darkwolf> point and style GK!
<Darkwolf> 3 flags GK; 2 flags Bayne
<Bayne> ouch
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The thunder bashes the vineyard and so it obliterates the Valley of Shadows; negates the chi of the stone!
<Goblin_King> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The falcon dances atop the plain; redirects the throw of the lava!
<Bayne> done
<Darkwolf> dances isn't going to help avoid GK's thunder...
<Darkwolf> Point GK!
<Darkwolf> 4 flags GK; 2 flags Bayne
<Bayne> what a sig move
<Goblin_King> deathblow
<Bayne> lol
<Goblin_King> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Goblin_King: The raven ravages the grotto; shreds the throw of the air!
<Goblin_King> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The fist kicks higher than the caves; fends off the energy of the stone!
<Goblin_King> sig sig sig
<Bayne> caves everywhere
<Bayne> done
<Darkwolf> SPHANG!
<Darkwolf> Point and match Goblin King
* Goblin_King tosses bayne aside and leads his goblins to freedom!
* Bayne scowls at the goblin king
<Goblin_King> and you don't get my yen!
<Bayne> I will have my vengence and hunt down the goblins
<Darkwolf> your defence would have helped...has your offence not went POING
<Goblin_King> Then I shall hunt you down
<Bayne> So be it
<Bayne> good fight.
<Darkwolf> GK, you get 1 yen from the fight, and advance to Green belt 1
<Goblin_King> nah nah nah nah
<Darkwolf> Bayne you fall to Thug 0
<Goblin_King> You fought well, for a coward
<Bayne> Thug 0?