Best City PDF supplement?

mattcolville

Adventurer
I think I spelled supplement wrong.

Anyway, I'm looking for a good PDF for a city. Like, a walled city, style of thing. Something I can download and print out. Actually, something like those cool HARN maps would be great.

Anyone got any suggestions? I tried this really awful thing called Archendurn that was pretty amateurish, though apart from being not very good, was basically what I was looking for.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, what I specifically need is a map, I'd be appreciative. And some nice RPG company will get my money.

mattcolville

Adventurer
Crothian said:
It's not walled, but the best city ever is in pdf format as well as print: Bluffside!!!

Based on your recommendation, I checked Bluffside out. It's a lot more than what I need, I don't really need d20 content, like prestige classes. I just need a map and a description.

Crothian

First Post
You'll get that and so much more. It's mostly about the city, the prestige class and the other things are just icey on the cake. :D

mattcolville

Adventurer
Crothian said:
You'll get that and so much more. It's mostly about the city, the prestige class and the other things are just icey on the cake. :D
Yeah, but I'll still have to pay for all the parts I don't want, right? I'll pass. :)

Crothian

First Post
mattcolville said:
Yeah, but I'll still have to pay for all the parts I don't want, right? I'll pass. :)

Nope, you just pay for Bluffside, all the little extras are free!!! :D

Last edited:

Remove ads