Expedition to the Barrier Peaks: Androids, Robots, Assorted Flora and Fauna

VorpalBunny

Explorer
the Jester said:

Thanks!

the Jester said:
One thing- if the horrid plant can't move, shouldn't its dex by -?

Not necessarily. The way I see it, while it may be rooted in place it can still bend a little, move a branch, etc. The plant attacks with a stalk, so we know it can move, it just can't move all that well.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
VB: I'm taking your work and downgrading it a bit because I'm running Barrier Peaks for a team of 3 level 6 Gestalt characters... so I have to reduce the CR of a lot of the critters to make it work.

When I'm done, I'll post what I did with it.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Excellent, Hound. In the conversion, I tried to keep things around the same target levels as the original. It'll be interesting to see a "low-power" take on EttBP...

JediOre

First Post
Glad to hear you "ran the race" without giving up. I'm looking forward to seeing this. Thank you for all your hard work. Has EN World giving you an idea as to when your conversion will be posted?

VorpalBunny

Explorer
JediOre said:
Glad to hear you "ran the race" without giving up. I'm looking forward to seeing this. Thank you for all your hard work. Has EN World giving you an idea as to when your conversion will be posted?

Thanks, Jedi. Real life reared its ugly head there for a while, but I'm glad to have it finished. No there's no word but Morrus is a busy guy. I'm sure when he gets a chance he'll post it. ;)

Remove ads