Expedition to the Barrier Peaks: Androids, Robots, Assorted Flora and Fauna

JediOre

First Post
I'd be interested in that conversion if your willing to share.
I've got PC's on the cusp of the levels and this would blow there minds.

How about jediore AT comcast DOT net

Thank you for the amount of time you've put into this project.

scoutrodel

First Post
I was wondering if it would be possible to gat a copy of the completed conversion. I plan on running a group through this adventure soon and it would be great to be able to gat a copy of this.

My email is
scoutrodel at gru dot net

Thanks

the Jester

Legend
I've been considering making an epic version of S3 to run my epic group through, but I haven't done a damn thing to prep for it or anything, and I don't know that I'll actually ever do it, but I do have the pdf of S3. :)

I've been holding off working on the index for a few weeks, but with the new server I'm all over it again as soon as I have a lil time.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
A quick thank-you to VB for the awesome conversion. First thing I did once the conversion library came back on-line was download it, reformat it (2-column, 8 point Arial Narrow), and print it out.

Originally I was reducing the CR of the critters for my campaign, but in the end, I left them as-is. I don't mind keeping my players on their toes.

dr_arkanak

First Post
Does anyone still have a copy of the S3 expedition to barrier peaks conversion they can share with me? Or at least provide a link where it can be downloaded?

eric7753

First Post
This is a rather old thread, but I would love to review the converted S3 for an upcoming session I will be running. Does anyone still have a copy?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases