Armageddon: Rise of the Nephilim [Closed - Interested Alternates Possible]

Velmont

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
Well I guess I don't even need a Grimoire. I was able to afford everything I wanted at normal cost.

I changed his background from what I said in a previous post to make it sound better. If you want me to change something with it just say so.

If someone else wants to make a character that uses the same powers (Velmont, Wizwrm) just tell me what powers you are taking and I'll replace my copy with something else.

The guy I am thinking is a telepath who is a private investigator. He is mainly relying on his great mind to solve his crime, but often use his telepathy to get things he can't use normally. He will have some super-traits (Int and/or Wis and/or Cha) and telpathy with memory alteration and mind possession. Himself will have little training in combat and would rely mostly on words to get out of trouble, or on his Mind Possession.

Mordane76

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
~~~POWERS~~~
-------------------------------------
Sorcery [+5 pp/rank+38, 88 total] 8 Ranks
- SOURCE: Mystical
- SPECIAL:
Jonathan is an incredibly versatile mage, He knows almost every
non-offensive spell in existence and has developed several of them
to be more powerful then usual. 1,000 years of practice can make a
big difference.
- Flaws: Excluded Group, Offensive // Rote
- Spells:
Telekinesis // Possesion // Immunity // Force Field (Mental
Shield) // Telepathy (Memory Alteration) // Comprehend // ESP //
Illusion (Area) // Obscure (Selective) // Invisibility // Create
Object (Shapeable) // Healing (Regrowth, Resurrection, Normal
Range) // Incorporeal // Shapeshift // Flight // Teleportation
(Extended)
- IMMUNITIES:
Disease, Exhaustion, Poison, Pressure, Starvation, Suffocation,
Heat, Cold

-------------------------------------

Just so I get this "straight," here is how I added it up -- so we know what you've got here.

Free (as part of the base pp/rank): Telekinesis, Immunity, Telepathy, Illusion, Healing, Flight

Power Stunts: Possession, Force Field, Mental Shield, Memory Alteration, ESP, Comprehend, Area Illusion, Invisibility, Obscure, Selective Obscure, Create Object, Shapeable Create Object, Regrowth, Resurrection, Ranged Healing, Incorporeal, Shapeshift, Teleportation, Extended Teleportation

Thus, you have 25 spells available. If I've figured this incorrectly, tell me... :D

Rybaer

First Post
Well, I statted up a first pass of the ex-boxer character I was contemplating. He's a heck of a melee fighter and can take an insane amount of punishment. Unfortunately, aside from his personality there isn't much to carry him outside of combat. I'll give it some more thought...either tweak him or consider other options before I post.

Drakknyte32

First Post
Thats right I have 25 different spells. Isn't sorcery wonderful :D

I'll probably drop some of them once other people have their characters statted up. If Velmont is making a front man I'll probably drop the memory alteration extra and lower my bluff/diplomacy.

I'm just going to fix a couple of things I missed skill/feat wise.

Xeoble

First Post
Hey guys, Mordane called me the other day to see if i was interested...I am, but yesterday i burned out the graphics card in my computer...for the third time this year...anyway, i'm looking to play a "physically perfect" character, i'll be working on him this week.

WizWrm

First Post
What sort of powers are you looking at? I haven't really nailed down a core concept yet, so I'll do a little molding around what the party needs.

However, I sort of have an idea for a young firefighter who's always noticed odd things about himself. After several years on the job, he's sent to work as a sort of liason with the police department in hunting down an arsonist - since he's experienced with tracking burn patterns, things like that. The arsonist catches wind of it and goes after the firefighter, setting his house on fire. He's unharmed by the flames, but when he goes to escape the blaze, the arsonist is waiting for him and shoots him twice in the back of the head, in full view of the firefighters sent to extinguish the fire. He barely survives (trance, regeneration, resurrection or something like that), but is is too out-of-it to do anything during his funeral ceremony. He finally awakes the night before the coffin is to be buried, and sneaks off (the empty coffin is buried), knowing that no normal person would be able to survive the flames and wounds that he did. He spends several days living in a ruined building, experimenting with his abilities, all the while trying to figure out what to do next. Here he starts.

Mordane76

First Post
WizWrm said:
What sort of powers are you looking at? I haven't really nailed down a core concept yet, so I'll do a little molding around what the party needs.

However, I sort of have an idea for a young firefighter who's always noticed odd things about himself. After several years on the job, he's sent to work as a sort of liason with the police department in hunting down an arsonist - since he's experienced with tracking burn patterns, things like that. The arsonist catches wind of it and goes after the firefighter, setting his house on fire. He's unharmed by the flames, but when he goes to escape the blaze, the arsonist is waiting for him and shoots him twice in the back of the head, in full view of the firefighters sent to extinguish the fire. He barely survives (trance, regeneration, resurrection or something like that), but is is too out-of-it to do anything during his funeral ceremony. He finally awakes the night before the coffin is to be buried, and sneaks off (the empty coffin is buried), knowing that no normal person would be able to survive the flames and wounds that he did. He spends several days living in a ruined building, experimenting with his abilities, all the while trying to figure out what to do next. Here he starts.

I REALLY like this back-story; I spoke with Xeoble -- he's interested in a blend of Super Strength, Constitution, Speed, Dexterity, and Flight for powers, but we haven't talked too much about background yet.

Mordane76

First Post
Yes, Velmont -- there was still room... as long you want a spot, put down some details about the character, and we'll go from there.

Thus far we have as working concepts:
  • Giant (Growth/Super Str) with good sensory abilities -- a friend of mine (will post soon).
  • Sorcerer -- Drakknyte32
  • Ex-Boxer -- Rybaer
  • "Physically Perfect" -- Xeoble.
  • "Dead" Firefighter; working up concept and powers -- WizWrm
  • Investigator -- Velmont

I'm gonna call recruiting completed for now... :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases