Spring Ceramic DMô: WINNER POSTED! - Page 57
    Yeah!!!! Thank you.

And, eek! I get to (have to?) go up against Mythago. Given that she was responsible for some of the whipping I needed last week to get into shape for the last round, this should be interesting.

Zhaneel

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaneel
    Yeah!!!! Thank you.

And, eek! I get to (have to?) go up against Mythago. Given that she was responsible for some of the whipping I needed last week to get into shape for the last round, this should be interesting.

Zhaneel
    If she offers you any candy, DON'T eat it!

I go off to work and look what happens? Congrats to all the winners. I'm looking forward to seeing the next round.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Block BSF

Ý Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth
    You ready for this, BSF?

My weekend looks really busy. The best times for me would probably be Friday. That way I can sneak in a look at the pictures, let them simmer in my head for a while, and do some writing towards the end of the weekend, when things finally calm down. The other option would be to post them tonight, giving me some time to get it done early. Does either Today or Friday work for you, BSF?

I know Macbeth has some busy-ness coming up. I am up for Today, or for Friday, whichever works out best for the schedules of our esteemed judges.

First off, congratulations and condolences as appropriate. I enjoyed this round very much and am looking forward to the next!

Second, it might be worth mentioning that there were some other pictures that happened after I did Secrets3. This was one of those getting mugged by the muse things--she didn't let me up for air for weeks, until she suddenly strolled off and left me stnadign here with an unfinished set.

I still don't know what the rest of the story that binds these pictures together is. So at this point, since I think Ceramic GM is done with them now, I'd like to post the others over in kiln-fired.

If anyone wants to take a stab at them while we're waiting for the next round, I'd be honored.

I can't post them until I get home tonight. Look for them late this evening, if you're interested.

Clockwork Golem COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Block arwink

Ý Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by mythago
    Warm fuzzies, however nice, don't help us improve.
    True, but for people who are in the contest for a bit of fun judge pickiness can be a bit tiresome.

I've had people break up with me after I commented on their stories before, as well as driving one of my friends to drink after I critiqued his novel for the first time. Even though they always see the point to it later, I still get a little nervous when commenting on the work of people I don't know

Now, as an aside - Can I call on the ceramic DM competitors who aren't currently competing for a favor? One of my friends is currently working at one of those most thankless of tasks - being a con org in the last week before the con begins. Earlier in the week I hit upon the idea of writing a bunch of silly con-based haiku to cheer them up, but marking has eaten away at the time I would have used to put them all together.

Anyone want to write some amusing Con-haiku or game-based haiku (call of Cthulhu stuff gets bonus points) and send them to arwink@themadship.dhs.org? It'll help bring a grin to a harried con-orgs face, and what greater gift to the world is there than that.

Writing TimeWatch!
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Block Piratecat

Ý Friend+
    BardStephenFox and Macbeth, you're on for tonight! I'll post the pictures at 11 pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaneel
    Yeah!!!! Thank you.

The confrontation was inevitable, however.

"Once I was the student. Now I am the master."

A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    WotBSZEITGEIST

Ý Block RangerWickett

Ý Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by arwink
    Anyone want to write some amusing Con-haiku or game-based haiku (call of Cthulhu stuff gets bonus points) and send them to arwink@themadship.dhs.org? It'll help bring a grin to a harried con-orgs face, and what greater gift to the world is there than that.
    Count the syllables
    of Nyarlathotep the Great.
    Hastur. Hastur. Has-

Quote Originally Posted by Piratecat
    BardStephenFox and Macbeth, you're on for tonight! I'll post the pictures at 11 pm EST.
    Got it.

Great stuff! I am all excited.

As long as Macbeth keeps winning it seems I suck less!

Or somehting like that

+ Log in or register to post
Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast