Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Sialia

First Post
Three minutes, Macbeth? Three minutes?

Piratecat, if he makes it to the next round, you are going to seriously have to try harder.

Macbeth

First Post
Sialia said:
Three minutes, Macbeth? Three minutes?

Piratecat, if he makes it to the next round, you are going to seriously have to try harder.
That's just how long it took me too find the common thread, the bit that I can use to tie them all together. I'm still fleshing out the story. But I have most of it mentally written, I'll proabably start writing today.

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
That's just how long it took me too find the common thread, the bit that I can use to tie them all together. I'm still fleshing out the story. But I have most of it mentally written, I'll proabably start writing today.
Drat! I was hoping to be the one quick out of the starting blocks. I have an interesting story brewing in my head right now, but I am not sure I should write it. Why you might ask? Well, the problem is that I can't find a way to bring the readers into the character rather than just watching the story happen. I'm not sure I can bring in any real empathy, or surprise. Nifty idea, perhaps, but I might not be able to write it as a good story. We will see how this brews up today.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've been fine tuning and adjusting the Round 4 photos, adding here and subtracting there in order to get the perfect mix. Yeesh, not as easy at you'd think. I have a wealth of options, as I've been offhandedly collecting photos for a year or so every time I saw a good one. If only I could have the final round involve 26 pictures instead of 5 or 6....

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
BardStephenFox said:
Umm, Piratecat, that would be more like Ceramic Novel. 26 Chapters with a pic for each one! :)

Well, actually, my unused picture archive is more like 190 photos. But that's a little extreme.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases