Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I couldn't get on! Here you are; my apologies for the delay. Screwy boards.

Match 4-2: Mythago vs. Zhaneel. 6000 words max, 72 hours, and keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times. Thank you.

And yes, "heat" is a real photograph that isn't photoshopped. :)

Attachments

• commune.jpg
    commune.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 143
  • float.jpg
    float.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 135
  • heat.jpg
    heat.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 145
  • hold.jpg
    hold.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 137
  • rapture.jpg
    rapture.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
I am very pleased with this story. I managed to weave together many elements. I hope it is an enjoyable story to just read, but I also hope that some people find other relevance, beyond the obvious conflict, in the story. I am very interested in hearing the judges comments, as well as comments from any other readers once the judgement is posted.
At this point, I'm still prohibited from "biasing" commentary, but I know what an agony it is to wait for feedback, so can I at least set your mind at ease on the above?

alsih2o

First Post
What does the crowd think of havng a "biasing commentary and rapid input" thread seperate form the next Ceramic DM?

NOTE- Please do not jump on this now, P-kitty is THE MAN of this here throwdown. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Actually, I'm okay with that now. I'll just ask the judges to not look in it, and I'll stay out of it myself. It's nice being able to trust people. :)

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
Actually, I'm okay with that now. I'll just ask the judges to not look in it, and I'll stay out of it myself. It's nice being able to trust people. :)

I figured we would have the same feelings on this, but I wouldn't dare speak for you since the plaid jumpsuit incident.

Macbeth

First Post
Hey, AlSih20, will you post a link to your "Instant Feedback" thread when you start it? I'd love to here what people have to say, and I have some comments on BSF's story myself.

Zhaneel

First Post
Piratecat said:
I couldn't get on! Here you are; my apologies for the delay. Screwy boards.

This is not me complaining, just curious. I see only 5 pictures. IIRC, the other round had 6. I'm really not asking for more, just checking that only 5 is correct.

Zhaneel

BSF

Explorer
Zhaneel said:
This is not me complaining, just curious. I see only 5 pictures. IIRC, the other round had 6. I'm really not asking for more, just checking that only 5 is correct.

Zhaneel

5 should be correct, it is how many Macbeth and I had to try to integrate. :)

6 should be in the final round. It is going to be interesting to see how this all works out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases