Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Zhaneel

First Post
Yay doublechecking. Okay... will attempt to not include a titration in my story as that is what I'm going to be doing for the next 3 days.

Zhaneel

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Since the boards have been wonky, make sure you both have my home email. As for the 3-1 judgment, we'll have it up as soon as we can. I've written my piece!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Cool! And Mythago does as well. Mythago, when you have a chance will you please confirm that you got the photos? I'd hate to hear that you were trampled by a rhinocerous Sunday night and never saw them.

Well, actually, that would be kind of cool. The rhinocerous trampling, I mean, not the fact that it happened to someone I know. That would be less cool. Although for years to come I'd probably be able to cadge free beers off of strangers by telling them the story. I mean, who doesn't want to hear about a gory rhinocerous attack? It even worked in James and the Giant Peach, so it just goes to show.

Ahem.

Time to get another cup of coffee.

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
The problem with a rhinoceros attack is that out here, we have a lot of idiots in Land Rovers (so important for getting up the 101, you know) with rhino bars on the front. And if I got killed by a rhino, they would forever point to me as an excuse. "Yuppie excess? What about that lawyer chick who got trampled by a rhino, huh? It COULD happen!"

So yes, I got the pictures.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases