Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
Well, actually, my unused picture archive is more like 190 photos. But that's a little extreme.

*scratches at arm and shivers*

"Yeah, man. It started like that for me, but you know, how can you stop, you know? I mean, why stop? I mean, dude, there are so many, and the computer just, like, holds them right there for you. I mean, my mom says I am hooked, but I could quit. Really, I just don't want to right now."

Sialia

First Post
Hi there, my name is Sialia, and I have a painting problem.

Two days ago, there was this craft store going out of business next door to my office, and they had high quality paints and brushes going for 70% off.

I was so late to pick The Scampering Chaos up from daycare that the school had closed by the time I got there.

I was beating myself up yesterday for being a Bad Mom, and a girlfriend said to me "well, it's not as though you were out getting drunk or doing drugs. You were picking out paints to decorate her new bedroom."

And I replied, "I was looking at colors. For me, that's pretty much the same thing. There were so many, and they were all so beautiful and . . . I . . just lost track of the time . . ."

"This is obviously going to take years of therapy for one of you," she replied.

Zhaneel

First Post
Piratecat said:
Sooner the better, from my perspective. :)

Well, it can't be any earlier than Monday. So Morning/afternoon/evening is the question.

I've got Tuesday & some of Wednesday set aside, so it doesn't really matter, though I think I prefer getting the pics after I leave work than before I get there.

Zhaneel

mythago

Hero
Here's my thought:

Piratecat's three hours ahead of us. If he posts in what is for him morning, we'll see it when we get up--as opposed to the waiting-around/obsessive-refresh mode of having it show up later in the day. So I say morning, although any time works for me schedule-wise.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I need to be three hours ahead of you in order to keep up.

Morning works for me, and neither of you strenuously objected. If that remains the case, I'll post them Monday am. Thanks for being flexible!

Macbeth

First Post
...And my first draft is done. Turned out to be a little harder then I thought, but I had a good way of tying the pictures together. Now lets see what I can do with a whole day to edit and revise...

Remove ads