Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

drose25

Explorer
Sorry for not hyperlinking the pictures but Explorer has crashed twice on me trying to do that tonight. Since I'm almost out of time I couldn't risk it again.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Not a problem; the only real requirement is that we can tell one photo from another. The rest is all gravy.

Reading both stories was a delight. We'll post our judgment as soon as we can.

Last edited:

drose25

Explorer
Oh where, oh where has our P-Kitty gone? Oh where, oh where can he be?

In this world of instant messaging, email, and MMORPG it's agony to have to wait for anything!! :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
What you're experiencing, Drose, is what we refer to as "intercontinental judging lag." Well, it's what I refer to as... err... even I don't refer to it as that. But when you have three judges on three continents, you're bound to have some time-related delays.

As soon as comments are in from all three judges (and I'm working on mine now), I'll post the judgment! Think of the wait as character building.

Macbeth

First Post
Piratecat said:
What you're experiencing, Drose, is what we refer to as "intercontinental judging lag." Well, it's what I refer to as... err... even I don't refer to it as that. But when you have three judges on three continents, you're bound to have some time-related delays.

As soon as comments are in from all three judges (and I'm working on mine now), I'll post the judgment! Think of the wait as character building.
Point buy, or 4d6, drop lowest?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases