Something Awful Does D&D

Macbeth

First Post
This week's Comedy Goldmine on Somethingawful.com is all about fake D&D advertisements. There's somre really hillarious stuff, but it may not be appropriate for younger audiences, with some fowl language and sexual humor.

I've attached a sample, so you can get the idea.

Attachments

• thaco.jpeg
    thaco.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 104

the "Need a hand" one with Bugby's hand is hilarious. So absurd. I just don't like (yes we've been warned) that there are naked ladie ads on those page. Not that I don't like naked ladies, I just can't like them at work...

Edit: lol @ coca cola.

AR

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Altamont Ravenard said:
the "Need a hand" one with Bugby's hand is hilarious. So absurd. I just don't like (yes we've been warned) that there are naked ladie ads on those page. Not that I don't like naked ladies, I just can't like them at work...

Edit: lol @ coca cola.

AR
Yeah, sorry about that, I just thought it was funny. Every be warned, Something Awful is probably best not viewed from work.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Do not, under ANY circumstances, directly try to display an image from Something Awful. Ever. Please, trust us on this. They have sneaky tricks to avoid bandwidth theft. :)

Macbeth

First Post
Piratecat said:
Do not, under ANY circumstances, directly try to display an image from Something Awful. Ever. Please, trust us on this. They have sneaky tricks to avoid bandwidth theft. :)
When I posted that image, I downloaded it to my computer first, then uploaded it with the "add attachments" feature. Is that cool? Shouldn't mess with Something Awful's bandwidth.

Mercule

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Care to elaborate? Or will they sneak into your house tonight and beat you to death with Jello jigglers if you do?

EricNoah

Adventurer
If you're directling linking from one of their pics, my understanding is that they frequently change file names and upload new and very inappropriate pics in place of the old ones.

Remove ads