Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sialia is currently at our house for the next week. I have gotten a hint of what she has planned. I'm thinking of booting her out just so she can go home and work on it! :D

It's going to be special. Check in here next week, eh?

Quartermoon

First Post
1. Cthulhu-tubby confirms my opinion of that show.

2. I always thought Eric Carle was a bit odd ;). Now, what can you do with "Goodnight Moon?" Or one of my own favorites, "Harold and the Purple Crayon"...ahhh...the possibilities!!

3. Great! Now I won't be able to ride in the back seat of the O'Kulpell bug again without imagining tentacles flying back and whipping me in the face....!

:)

Last edited:

Sito Rotavele

First Post
Piratecat said:
Sialia is currently at our house for the next week. I have gotten a hint of what she has planned. I'm thinking of booting her out just so she can go home and work on it! :D

Why boot her out? Is your scanner broken? Give the woman some paper and pencils and lock her in the game room for a few hours. Her adoring public demands it! :D

Ok, I'm an overzealous fan. But I'm brushing up on my zealotry. Gonna need every ounce later this week...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I just gave KidCthulhu her birthday presents, one of which was a small stuffed Cthulhu. Sialia's 2 1/2 year old daughter immediately grabbed him. "Who's this?" she asked.

"Cthulhu" Sialia answered.

The little girl looked incredibly pleased. "Mister Thulu!" she crowed, or something quite like it. "He's a monster!"

Ahhh, you just can't start them young enough. :D

Sialia

First Post
I'm baaaack

Hi. I'm home.

Sorry for the delay in getting the new opus posted--it's been hectic. Tomorrow night, fer sure. (Hey, I've been under Piratecat's influence for a whole week).

Credit where it's due: Piratecat, Kidcthulhu and Bandeeto were major contributors to what follows, and several others of you helped as well, and I thank you.

So, here's the deal: this is gonna be a long series, nearly 30 panels long. I don't mind if folks post comments, questions, opinions, etc. in between the panels (hey, I need to know someone is still out there) but it won't be necessary to bump or beg. Once I start this, there's no way out but through for me, so even though I might delay a few times, I promise it's all coming, and you'll know when I'm done.

Just for fun, I think it'd be a swell idea for you to consider your current SAN for a few moments.
Set yourself a number, say 75ish because you've read this far at least, and something made you come in here in the first place. You know if it needs to be lower. Anyway, for any panel you think appropriate, please roll me a SAN check and take a d4 if you fail. If you want to be pedantic and look up the actual rolls for specific things, that would be fine, too. Don't post me your results continuously, but when we get to the end, I'd love to hear how y'all did. A course, if anything really special happens, feel free to tell me about it.

'Till tomorrow,

Sialia

Sialia

First Post
PS

PS: Mythago gave the Scampering Chaos a Jigglypuff top yesterday.

The SC adored it and carried it everywhere today, although she did spend the entire day referring to it as "Sebastian," and discussing whether the Chef was going to chop it up for dinner.

So, despite my slightly guilty feelings about lying to her that Mommy's monsters are "cute monsters just like Elmo and Cookie," it's probably no weirder than what's being fed to her generation by our mass media.

And no, I'm not going to do a Lovecraftian Pokemon. Pokemon scare me enough as it is.

As do Disney's lawyers, which sadly puts TLMermaid just out of reach.

Not that I wouldn't mind at this point . . . twitch . . .SAN loss . . . please, not again . . .can't "watch Ariel" much longer . . ..

Sito Rotavele

First Post
Ditto! I always enjoy the day more when I've lost a few SAN first thing in the morning. (twitch) I work better too. Really.

Oh, I think I'm starting around 72.

Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
The letter "A":
Asylum, Arkham, Azathoth.
Aaii Aaii Aaaaaaaaaay!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,282
Last edited: