Fishing for Interest - FR/Planescape game

Ghostknight

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
The classes are different (as I see you noticed), I wanted to know which one you were using for reference.

My move went remarkably smoothly after a few intial setbacks. Of course, I still have much sorting and arranging to do, but I thought I would try to check in. :)

Grats on graduating.

As for the move - well, you do eventually get sorted out even if it does look like it will never happen. We moved from an apartment into a house last year, it only took a week to unpack, but three months for my wfe to be satisfied with the placement of everything. (which all had to be redone when the renovations were finished anyway!)

Ghostknight

First Post
Yikes - better get that char cleaned up. Spells and equipment still outstanding (and even more outstanding on the cohort, sheesh)

Yep, should be good once we get going (Hmm, mid-may, still may be a week or teo, but I will be patient!)

silentspace

First Post
I'm going to make some changes to Pumbar. I'm switching out Divine Vigor for Leadership, and taking a cohort. He's going to be Pumbar's cousin, a Strongheart Halfling druid. Strongheart Halflings rule! :D

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hey Paxus, I have a question. I have Quillia's familiar as a female pseudo dragon named Preena. Is the way Quillia met Preena compatible with your character?

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hey Paxus, I have a question. I have Quillia's familiar as a female pseudo dragon named Preena. Is the way Quillia met Preena compatible with your character?

Well, it's certainly plausible that he'd be captured when attempting a prank, and he'd definitely latch onto a competent, friendly wizard. The only problem is that, given his rogueish skill and magical items, poachers would have extreme difficulty catching him unless they had been specifically prepared for him, and even then would be hard pressed. A more formidable organization might make better captors, such as the Cult of the Dragon or Malarites.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
One quick question, on the Gloves of Man item (which gives a creature hands if it would not otherwise have them): at 42,000 gp, they seem woefully overpriced. It seems that Alter Self would be a better spell to base the cost on, given the small scale of the change, bringing the price down to a manageable 12,000.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Paxus Asclepius said:
Well, it's certainly plausible that he'd be captured when attempting a prank, and he'd definitely latch onto a competent, friendly wizard. The only problem is that, given his rogueish skill and magical items, poachers would have extreme difficulty catching him unless they had been specifically prepared for him, and even then would be hard pressed. A more formidable organization might make better captors, such as the Cult of the Dragon or Malarites.
Ah, if she had met him later in her career... Yes, Cult of the Dragon sounds appropriate. I'll write that into my background, you write it into yours? Also I took the enspell familiar feat. In addition, Quillia had a permanent greater magic fang (12th level caster) cast on her familiar's tail, and she has a permanent familiar pocket on her vest pocket. So you're riding in style. :)

Remove ads