Fishing for Interest - FR/Planescape game

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Paxus Asclepius said:
Heh. Just one note: the swordsman of the novels is named after the famous sword wielded by Roland, a knight of Charlemagne. According to legend:

Unbreakable . . . I like that !! That would make some sense in the novels as well (since Durendal was Lord Roland in the later years - fitting tribute).

Keia

Asking for votes

Okay guys, everything looks good!

Keia, Durendal looks good at first glance. :)
silentspace, looking forward to seeing the two of them in action ('course, that goes for all of you!).

Let me run the numbers on your characters for final approval (although everything looks decent right now and I doubt that there will be any questions - Keia, I can let you know if anything looks off) and then we can get started (after this question is answered):

1.) I am debating moving this game to another board to lighten the load on ENworld servers. The other board has much fewer users and an email notification option so that you know when a thread has been updated. I will leave this up to you, the players, however. I will go with the majority vote, as I still am fond of ENworld (of course!). The board is called RPG Crossroads, and it is where I play another pbp game. Link: http://samaritan1975.proboards20.com/index.cgi

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
If it's no less reliable than ENWorld, and has fewer lags, I'd be happy to do it; however, sometimes small boards are glitchier, and I'd hate to have the game delayed by a day for that.

Paxus Asclepius said:
If it's no less reliable than ENWorld, and has fewer lags, I'd be happy to do it; however, sometimes small boards are glitchier, and I'd hate to have the game delayed by a day for that.
I haven't had any problems thus far that I haven't had with ENworld. There are some glitches, but about the same amount or less than ENworld. It is a small board, but the server is run by ProBoards.com, a corp that makes it's money providing these boards.

By the way guys, my profile has been updated with the instant messenger service(s) I subscribe to (should anyone wish to contact me that way).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm on EN boards almost the entire time they're up so it's easier for me to stay here. However, we may need to start considering alternatives if the boards are down for any length.

As a compromise, what if we set up everything on this alternate board but run the game on EN World and use the other board as a fall back should the EN Boards be down for a few days.

Keia

The vote seems to be for ENworld, so that is fine by me. :) Setup on the other board can be done at just about any time, as I know the Moderator.

Once I finish review characters and writing the intro, I will create a IC thread and post a link to it here and on the RG thread.

Ghostknight

First Post
Hmm, seems I missed the vot due to timezones.. Oh well. Anyways I agree with sticking to Enworld. The South African gateway is a tempermental thing and I like to stick to sites that I know work (hey, I'll follow the game if it moves but cannot guarantee a clean connection!)

Remove ads