STAR WARS: The Republic for which it stands...

Blue Chitne

First Post
Its been 3 years since the beginning of the Clone Wars on the planet Geonosis & the galaxy still sees more & more worlds as the battlegrounds of the Republic & Separatists forces.
The Separatists continue to build on their droid army as well as sending living beings into the field of battle. The Republic, who finds it must fight on many fronts, has fielded the first non-clone troopers.

Each of you have been summoned to the senate’s military headquarters, & after several security check points, you make your way into the building. You are guided to the offices of the Republic Intelligence Authority (R.I.A.) where you see a older human male in the standard issue military grays obviously waiting patiently for your appearance & to get you on mission…

PennStud77

First Post
A Bothan casually meanders into the offices. Anyone with a good Sense motive skill will see his eyes darting around, taking in the surroundings quickly and furtively, wary of the Republic "summoning" for him. Arln, however, is no stranger to meeting with Republic officials, and to most watching, he seems to be very comfortable in the offices, almost as if he should be expected to be summoned by the Republic. He finds a cozy spot in the corner by the door, where he can see people walk into the room before they see him and stands comfortably in the corner.

rowport

First Post
A huge Male Transdoshan marches into the office. He strides confidently-- struts, really-- but a Sense Motive roll might tell you that he uses his bluster and bravado to hide his discomfort among Humans. He wears a dingy, battered Padded Flight Suit and carries a Vibro-Axe ready-for-action.

"What is the nature of our business today, Human? Do you seek Gurrss' computer programming skills? Or, perhaps his utility with a Vibro-Axe? Speak up! Quickly now!"

:cool:

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Kerrigan, Alyssa Kerrigan. I was told to come here for some sort of mission.”

The raven-haired woman that just entered is of average height. Her slender and willowy body seems to be in pretty good shape. She's wearing camo pants and a simple white tank top. Alyssa swiftly looks around, scanning the room and taking notice of the others present while waiting for any information.

OOC: Are we meant to be in some sort of employment with the republic? Just asking, since so far I assumed Alyssa to be more of a freelancer. :)

Last edited:

Blue Chitne

First Post
PennStud77 said:
OOC: Well, then I don't feel so bad for my scoundrel being a freelance-type as well!!

OOC: Aye, yall are 'hired guns' & that has proven useful to ya:) (& somewhat beneficial) When I get home tonight, I'll post a little 'background caper' that has somewhat led to yalls current situation

Hurricain

First Post
A man enters the room , he is dressed in very nice clothes and is shuffling a sabacc deck. He looks around at everyone in the room for a second , then winks at the raven haired woman.

" My name is Deacon Winters, how can I be of assitance?"

Thanee

First Post
“I hope he will tell us soon,” the woman says, while nodding her head towards the republic officer to show who she speaks of.

rowport

First Post
In sheer frustration pent-up frustration for having waited so long, Gurrss rushes at the Republic contact, axe high, screaming. "AAAAIGGGGHHH!"

No, not really.

But I do hope that this game happens- I was looking forward to playing. At least we all seem to be lurking for new updates still. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases