Highlights of Hyborian Adventuring

InzeladunMaster

First Post
Thanks for the game, Bob! The game last night had a LOT of highlights for me! In a lot of ways it was a very visually stunning game. Some of my favourite moments include (but are not limited to):

1) The Charge of the Corinthians
2) Craig's battle with the the guy who came out of the closet (I wonder if that made him gay?)
3) Rolling, rolling, rolling... down the tomb we go!
4) Craig stealing the eye
5) Selling my stuff to the private collector
6) Craig finding the stairway and secret door so I didn't have to go down the dumb-waiter.
7) The fight on the rocks with the sorcerer
8) Chris' attempted quarter-mile shot
9) The fight with the snake
10) Talking my way in and out of situations

Excellent bit of plotting you did! Huzzah!

BobProbst

First Post
Thanks Vince. It means a lot to me for you to take the time to write! I had a great time too -- as much fun as playing a character. Having creative players kept me on my toes throughout!

With moving, family and concerts coming up, it might be awhile before we can return to the adventure but I definately want to do it!

Fyrestryke

Explorer
InzeladunMaster said:
Thanks for the game, Bob! The game last night had a LOT of highlights for me! In a lot of ways it was a very visually stunning game. Some of my favourite moments include (but are not limited to):

8) Chris' attempted quarter-mile shot

Excellent bit of plotting you did! Huzzah!

I wish I'd gotten to experience some of those other moments, they sounded awesome as I'm sure they were. :)

Those two shots were so AWESOME! I'm just glad I got to use that ability. -16 to hit, +2 for being a Hyrkanian with Far Shot and I missed the first shot by 2 and the second shot by 1! That's so awesome! :)

I had a wonderful time last night!

InzeladunMaster

First Post
BobProbst said:
With moving, family and concerts coming up, it might be awhile before we can return to the adventure but I definately want to do it!

I do too! Are we going to stay in Shadizar, or are you moving us elsewhere for the next adventure?

Fyrestryke

Explorer
BobProbst said:
I hadn't thought that far ahead. Does anyone else have a desire?

Nope. I just wanna play. I would like for there to be opportunities for mounted combat, long distance shots (maybe not 1/4 mile), and fighting guys who don't have a 7 DR. :)

InzeladunMaster

First Post
Fyrestryke said:
Nope. I just wanna play. I would like for there to be opportunities for mounted combat, long distance shots (maybe not 1/4 mile), and fighting guys who don't have a 7 DR. :)

Sounds like mounted combat on the plains of Kush is being called for! Those body shields will make them hard to hit with archery, though. :eek:

An excursion into Hyrkania or Turan would be fun too!

Remove ads