Dark World Maps

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Pyrandon said:
Knightfall, I just love your campaign world. So rich, detailed, and exciting--definitely makes me want to jump in and "try my luck". You inspire me to create! :)

Thanks,
Thanks Pyrandon,

If you want to learn more about Dark World (and World of Kulan too) then make sure you check out this new thread that I've just started in the Plots, Places, and Rogues! forum.

Through A Mirror, Darkly...
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=202945

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I updated the descriptions for the first two regional maps to take into account the change of Dark World into a True20 world. - KF72

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Very nice maps Knightfall1972. Do you have a history and/or homebrew material for adopting this as a True20 campaign?
No, unfortunately, I don't really have anything designed for Dark World as a True20 campaign, yet. It changing to be a True20 campaign was only a recent decision. I'm still reading through the True20 rulebook.

The original concept was for the world to be based on pitting the rules of the Book of Vile Darkness against the rules presented in the Book of Exalted Deeds. I'll have to modify that idea a great deal to make it a True20 campaign world, but I think it is worth it.

I just updated my list of deities to use the Divine Aspects listed in the revised edition of core rulebook.

http://walktheroad.wikispaces.com/DW_Deities

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I have a quick question: Is the font on the maps specific only to your mapping program or is it one that anyone can use for other stuff, such as Word?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I have a quick question: Is the font on the maps specific only to your mapping program or is it one that anyone can use for other stuff, such as Word?
The font is one I found online for free; it's called Stonehenge. I've attached it in a zip file.

Attachments

• stonehen.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 51

Remove ads