Links to Classes and Races in this forum

craftyrat

First Post
It's been a while since the last update. Wholesale reorganization of the list is beyond what I have time for right now, but I will keep that in mind for later.

Updated with:

Revised Core: Base Classes (Afrodyte), Bard (die kluge), Druid (BAW, Greg K), Fighter, Sorcerer (Merlion)

New Core: Aristocrat, Dark Druid, Defender, Elementalist, Epigone, Hunter (spider minion), Jester, Lorekeeper, Mage-Priest, Priest (spider minion), Professional, Red Mage, Stealth Sorcerer, Templar, Theurgist, True Druid

PRC: Arcanthus, Avariel, Bearer of the Branch, Blade of Pure Thought, Dark Lord, Disciple of the Wudan, Exalted of Siberys, Hag Traveller, Halfling Hound Master, Hanri Guardian, Hanri Mage, Imperial Diplomat, Knight of the Imperium, Master Swordsman, Minotaur Paragon, Psi-Knight, Psychic Samurai, Ranged Soulknife, Shadow-Marked Elf, Shadowed Avenger, Sorcerer Imperial, Steam-Work Engineer, Stream-Work Wand Master, Steamer, Stormblade, Tempest, Vernomancer

Races: Aelfborn, Bahabi, Bearmen, Cerebrate, Cog, Gnome (ForceUser, Shadowdragon), Goblin, Mohgori, Ogre, Troll, Vallen

Templates: Big, Gargolic, Half Celestial, Render-Born, Slarcians

craftyrat

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This is a great thread, I've already found some interesting Prestige Classes from the list I'll likely use for World of Kulan (hombrew).

However, I always feel like I need to give back to the messageboard if I'm going to 'swipe' someone else's PrCs.

Thus, the attached ZIP file that compiles all the revised/variant core classes listed on the front page of this thread (as of Ocober 10th, 2004).

I'll likely do one for the new base classes as well, but I'm unsure whether or not I'm willing to tackle the other content listed on the front page. (There is just WAY TOO MUCh for me to consider going that far.)

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the compilation. (You better, it took me all day to do.) :p

Attachments

• Revised Core Classes.zip
    87.4 KB · Views: 177

kirinke

First Post
hey, craftrat, I have time on my hands, especially tomorrow. If the mods can make thread stickies for classes, races and templates, I can help out with the updates and whatnot.

And what would really be nice is if the mods could make a seperate thread just for updates or addons from other players, that way, we wouldn't have to go hunting them down in the other threads and adding to the main stickies.

Last edited:

craftyrat

First Post
I contacted the mods, and we will try to work out the best way to organize this thread. Thanks to everyone for their help and offers of help, and I'll post again when we have something worked out.

craftyrat

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases