Links to Classes and Races in this forum

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Any plans on making a list of NPC monsters (Like those found in Blackdirge's thread, for example) or NPCs of any kind? Not expecting you to since that would make your job so much more greater. Just wondering if it's been thought. Btw, good work. That is a LONG frikkin' list.

kirinke

First Post
it would make it a bit less unwieldy to establish seperate threads for classes, races, templates and addones that would be incorporated to the other threads. :)

Afrodyte

Explorer
kirinke said:
it would make it a bit less unwieldy to establish seperate threads for classes, races, templates and addones that would be incorporated to the other threads.

I agree.

But, in the interests of keeping this thread dynamic and active, I have posted a D20 Modern rendition of the base classes, starting from generic classes that are based on the expert, spellcaster, and warrior (no expert writeup yet, though) and branching out from there. I would post a link, but I'm not a community supporter, which means I can't search for it. I'd really appreciate it if someone would link to it.

Gez

First Post
You can sort a forum's display by thread name, and by thread starter name. That's what I used to find back thread before I got my account.

Anyway, if you meant this thread, then here you go.

Afrodyte

Explorer
Gez said:
You can sort a forum's display by thread name, and by thread starter name. That's what I used to find back thread before I got my account.

Anyway, if you meant this thread, then here you go.

You'd be surprised at what I'd have to wade through to get to my name. In either case, that's the thread I meant. Thanks.

I have since edited those classes, though. I'd post them somewhere, but I don't want to take up room in a thread if no one is interested in it.

Last edited:

Gez

First Post
Can't you do some heuristic searching?
"OK, page 2 stops at "Ab", I'll try page 6... Nope, still not there, page 10? Too far, page 8?"

That's what I used to do. And trust me, my username isn't ~~~~00a, either. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases