Links to Classes and Races in this forum

craftyrat

First Post
I (finally) got an update done today that goes back to the beginning of November. Next week I'll go through the October posts, and the messages in this thread since my last post.

Updated with:

Revised Core: Hexblade, Paladin (Essex, ParagonofVirtue), Swashbuckler, Wizard

New Core: Athlete, Blade Mage, Battlemage, Crusader, Dancer, Elementalist (updated link), Empathetic Healer, Ferret, Healer (updated link), Hedge Mage, Imbuer, Lorepilferer, Naer Dess Healer, Psionic Monk, Scout (Pants), Wild Mage

PrC: Accursed, Afflicted, Acane Adept, Arcane Warrior, Atama Ninja, Bounty Hunter, Creator, Cyran, Dervish of Sairudan, Disciple of Io, Disparager, Dragon Hunter, Forinthian Paragon, Generamentalist, Haunted, Honor Guard, Knight Errant, Learner, Loyal Messenger, Master of the Hounds, Master Villain, Necrophant, Peshan Paragon, Pirate, Randori Master (updated link), Silver Seeker, Slicer, Summoner of the Skin, Sumo, Teleporter, Vessel of the Silver Flame, Warforged Technician

Races: Aasimar (kirinke), Astral Deva, Erpat, Gorrath, Human (Quickleaf), Jarthii, Jezai, Kuruks, Lambients, Maa-Kheru, Mountain Folk, Oblens, Phantasmal, Protoss (jaker2003), Sk'kirrim, Zuris

Templates: Filth-Encrusted, Hematovore, Mob (Koewn), Snake

craftyrat

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
The pain begins now, CraftyRat...

Time to go through the whole list and remove the /forums/ from each link.

Ick.

craftyrat

First Post
I haven't had time to think about a revised format for this. The best I think would be a pdf, with full indexes of classes by type/etc. In any event, I have fixed all the links and added a bunch of new stuff (including the October posts I missed before):

Revised Core: Sorcerer (Trilobite), Swashbuckler (Artos)

New Core: Arcane Armsman, Arcane Knight, Channeler, Lorethief, Priest of Pelor, Spell Weaver, Stone Wizard

PRC: Arcanthus (updated), Battle Mage of Eniam Tal, Dwarven Arcanist, Echtarari Rune Knight, Elven Forest Protector, Oozemaster, Plane Shifter, Prisonkeeper, Pugilist, Redwing Battlemancer, Savior, Shadow Mage (updated), Sorcerer of Light, Spelunker, Sphere Savant, Storm Master, Water Touched

Races: Aitan, Chucou, Deathborn, Dwarf Cleric of Moradin, Entropon, Half Orc Wizard Substitution Levels, Hobgoblin, Hybrid, Lizard Folk, Lizardfolk, Orc Barbarian Substitution Levels, Pygmy Folk, Xill

craftyrat

Ismaul

Explorer
Just a little note,
You seem to have both the Lorepilfer and Lorethief listed in the new core class list, but it's the same class and the same post, so you can safely remove the old Lorepilfer in favor of the new.

BTW,
thanks for all the work you've done on this list ;)

khyron1144

First Post
I just want to say thanks.

People who take the time to compile these indexes often go unapreciated, but without you, the forums would be a ot harder to navigate.

Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases