Links to Classes and Races in this forum

Greg K

Legend
Urban Barbarian

I originally had posted this on the EZboard sites of both Sean Reynold's and Andy Collins under my EZboard name Aelfbeorn. Unfortunately, it was lost during the EZboard fiasco so I am posting it hear

Barbarian Variant: Urban Barbarian
Not all warriors that utilize fury and passion in combat rather than formal training grew up in the wilds. Some actually hail from urban environments. The urban barbarian has all the skills and abilities of the standard barbarian with the following changes.

Lose: Handle Animal, Ride, Survival
Gain: Gather Info, Knowledge (local), Sense Motive
Trap Sense becomes bonus to Spot and Search in Urban environments

Nifft

Penguin Herder
craftyrat, did you get a girlfriend or something? :) This thread hasn't been updated in ages! :(

I'll post links to my new stuff here if this thread is still alive... if it's dead, maybe someone else can take over?

Thanks, -- N

smootrk

First Post
The maintenence of this thread seems to be totally neglected. The thread is really a great idea, and I hope that it can be taken up by someone (and I hope that whatever the reason is, that it is not a serious issue - kudos still, to craftyrat, for the concept). It is probably beyond my capacity to redo the whole thread, but I suppose if the thread was broken up into the constituent parts as individual sticky's, possibly in a sub-section of the main 'Houserule' forum.

I will endeavor to take on the Race section (one of the smaller sections), however, it may take me a little while to get everything re-compiled and entered into a new Race thread.

I would propose that each topic deserves its own sticky thread - ie. a thread for Base Classes, a thread for Prestige Classes, Races, Templates, Feats, Spells, etc.
I propose a sub-section to keep all these sticky's out of the main HR discussion section - lets keep that for discussions, while having the subsection for storage areas of essentially finished products.

Any mods reading this feel free to contact me for breaking up the thread or otherwise helping to get this accomplished.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases