D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 Links to Classes and Races in this forum - Page 9

+ Log in or register to post
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    The two classes links are in my signature.
    Anyways:
    Inquisitor
    This class is my baby. It's a blend up between a fighter, a rogue and an antimagic barbarian into the mentality of a zealous investigator. It makes me think of a cleric with disruptive abilities and skills instead of spells and determination instead of faith.
    I never got comments though and I must admit that it still needs a lot of work at it.
    P.S: This inquisitor is much different to the once suggested in the D&D's book Complete Divine.

The arcanarchist is an extraordinary creation. I mean, it was my first attempt on building a core class and the features are more like a draft. I found recently seasong's version of a sorceror. I like it but my conclusion is that the spell list should be rebuilt entirely for the sorceror and be based a lot more on power words (fear, stun, death; add confusion, heal, shield, dispel, etc) To be continued...

Penguin Herder COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

° Ignore Nifft
    Races:
    Oozeforged! -- sort of a D&D 3.5e LA +0 version of the Dralasite from Star Frontiers.

Classes
    Psionic Warlock-- based around a Telepath / Warlock combination.

Whole New Systems
    Spirit Binders -- alternate take on Barbarian, Ranger and Druid, using a mechanic similar to the Binder from Tome of Magic.

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Dastari

New Races

Please link to my article on Scab Orcs, Pygmy Orcs, Swamp Orcs, Forest Orcs, and Storm Orcs:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=185736

New Class: Skills, Feats, & Insanity Wizarard

Below is the link to my Skills, Feats, & Insanity Wizard:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=186598

Basically the wizard class redone with heavy skills & feats requirements to learn and cast spells. Introduces a new mechanic, Sanity Points which functions like hit points. Learning and cast spells incurs sanity damage. Spells per day is a function of the wizard's current sanity score.

There's also some nice fluff about Hermetic Wizardry and how wizards in a magical MediŠval society would fill a role and behave in a similar fashion to MediŠval physicians, e.g. PhD in Magic, swears a Hermetic Oath to do no harm, benefit of clergy, et cetera.
    Autumn leaves
    Cast upon the water
    Waiting to return

This says Iĺm a Character Player 90%, Storyteller 80%, Weekend Warrior 65%, Tactitian 65%
    This says Iĺm an awful good paladin.
    The Magus Ś my take on a Magical MediŠval Wizard using skills & feats for learning & casting spells as well as paying a price in Sanity Points.

i got my Dragon Bound class you can add
    Anyone can make the simple complicated.Creativity is making the complicated simple.
    -Charles Mingus

"monotheistic religion is a plagiarism of a plagiarism of a hearsay of a hearsay, of an illusion of an illusion, extending all the way back to a fabrication of a few nonevents." By Christopher Hitchens
    NOTE: linked for comedy, please donĺt read between any lines.

Penguin Herder COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

° Ignore Nifft
    Nifft's Sublime Collection: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=187901

Four new schools with full maneuver write ups, three new base classes, a dozen or so new prestige classes, and some new feats supporting the prestige classes and schools.

Even some racial substitution levels for martial adepts!

Cheers, -- N
    Last edited by Nifft; Tuesday, 10th April, 2007 at 06:25 AM.

Ritual Magic

This is a mostly complete, brand new Magic system. It originally followed the pattern laid forth in the Tome of Magic, having one Base Class, five Prestige Classes, seventy Rituals, twenty Feats, and one Template. As of now, it is slowly being expanded into a larger array of classes and rituals, comparable in size to Psionics or Incarnum. Three Base Classes, five Prestige classes, eighty-ninety rituals, twenty feats, and one template so far.
    Player Resource Consortium
    Ritual Magic
    Chronomancy
    That is not dead which can eternal lie
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Paladin

A complete rethinking of the paladin.
    "Amethyst is an extremely vibrant new setting, presenting a campaign world that feels holistic in scope, even as the possibilities presented in this book barely seem to scratch the surface."
    Shane O'Connor (Staff Reviewer, RPG Now)

Amethyst D20
    http://www.diasexmachina.com/Teaser6.jpg
    www.diasexmachina.com

Entromancer -- A new prestige class where a spellcaster is able to steal spells and control the magic of other casters.

A PDF can be located here
    "Amethyst is an extremely vibrant new setting, presenting a campaign world that feels holistic in scope, even as the possibilities presented in this book barely seem to scratch the surface."
    Shane O'Connor (Staff Reviewer, RPG Now)

Amethyst D20
    http://www.diasexmachina.com/Teaser6.jpg
    www.diasexmachina.com

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast