Links to Classes and Races in this forum

Flame_Excess

Explorer
The two classes links are in my signature.
Anyways:
Inquisitor
This class is my baby. It's a blend up between a fighter, a rogue and an antimagic barbarian into the mentality of a zealous investigator. It makes me think of a cleric with disruptive abilities and skills instead of spells and determination instead of faith.
I never got comments though and I must admit that it still needs a lot of work at it.
P.S: This inquisitor is much different to the once suggested in the D&D's book Complete Divine.

The arcanarchist is an extraordinary creation. I mean, it was my first attempt on building a core class and the features are more like a draft. I found recently seasong's version of a sorceror. I like it but my conclusion is that the spell list should be rebuilt entirely for the sorceror and be based a lot more on power words (fear, stun, death; add confusion, heal, shield, dispel, etc) To be continued...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Races:
Oozeforged! -- sort of a D&D 3.5e LA +0 version of the Dralasite from Star Frontiers.

Classes
Psionic Warlock-- based around a Telepath / Warlock combination.

Whole New Systems
Spirit Binders -- alternate take on Barbarian, Ranger and Druid, using a mechanic similar to the Binder from Tome of Magic.

New Class: Skills, Feats, & Insanity Wizarard

Below is the link to my Skills, Feats, & Insanity Wizard:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=186598

Basically the wizard class redone with heavy skills & feats requirements to learn and cast spells. Introduces a new mechanic, Sanity Points which functions like hit points. Learning and cast spells incurs sanity damage. Spells per day is a function of the wizard's current sanity score.

There's also some nice fluff about Hermetic Wizardry and how wizards in a magical Mediæval society would fill a role and behave in a similar fashion to Mediæval physicians, e.g. PhD in Magic, swears a Hermetic Oath to do no harm, benefit of clergy, et cetera.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Nifft's Sublime Collection: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=187901

Four new schools with full maneuver write ups, three new base classes, a dozen or so new prestige classes, and some new feats supporting the prestige classes and schools.

Even some racial substitution levels for martial adepts!

Cheers, -- N

Last edited:

Stratovarius

First Post
Ritual Magic

This is a mostly complete, brand new Magic system. It originally followed the pattern laid forth in the Tome of Magic, having one Base Class, five Prestige Classes, seventy Rituals, twenty Feats, and one Template. As of now, it is slowly being expanded into a larger array of classes and rituals, comparable in size to Psionics or Incarnum. Three Base Classes, five Prestige classes, eighty-ninety rituals, twenty feats, and one template so far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases