O. M. Effin' G! [Angel, 4/28, spoilers spoilers spoilers]

Did I just see what I thought I saw? Holy . . . ! That's the kind of stuff that makes this season cool.

I guess they ran out of money for the last three episodes. *grin*

Vocenoctum

First Post
Great episode, except for Angel's last bit after the elevator, rings totally false, and can't see why it was added.

Otherwise, very engrossing episode, I liked it!

So, I guess not everyone's dead. You know, this would be a great way to lead up to the end of the 5th out of 7 seasons. I mean, you've got to hit rock bottom before you can go back to the top, so I think it's phenomenal that Angel's finally being corrupted by power. I really want to see this run its natural course, with a real down ending this season, so we have to really work for a happy ending.

And, here's a spoiler for folks who haven't seen the teaser for next week yet, but
the teaser suggests Buffy's gonna be in the next episode, but we know from cast rumors that she's supposedly not going to be in this season

*sigh*

I wish we had two more seasons of this show. Then again, I guess it'll save me from having to pay for cable once I graduate. *weak grin*

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
RangerWickett said:
And, here's a spoiler for folks who haven't seen the teaser for next week yet, but
the teaser suggests Buffy's gonna be in the next episode, but we know from cast rumors that she's supposedly not going to be in this season

Yeah. It's probably just a body double like in the episode earlier in the season with the Buffy double in Angel's bed.

Wolf72

Explorer
Vocenoctum said:
Great episode, except for Angel's last bit after the elevator, rings totally false, and can't see why it was added.

Otherwise, very engrossing episode, I liked it!

it did seem a bit obvious ...

I want to know more about the Wolf (me!), the Ram, and the Hart

shilsen

Adventurer
Ao the Overkitty said:
Great little episode. Have to say I like Illyria more and more.

Yeah. It's hard not to empathize with her - you worms really have made a hash of this place. But then, as Spike pointed out, you did put the internet together, so maybe it's worth not exterminating you - yet ;)

spider_minion

First Post
Wow, that was an AWSOME EPISODE!!! Yes, it was so great it deserved ALL CAPS!!!

I especially like the fate of Crazy Torture Freak. Imagine the possibilities . . .

"BUT WHAT'S INSIDE THE INNER CORE?!"
"I dunno."
"THE SOFT CHEWY CENTER!!!"
"Honey, would you mind getting a lightbulb?"
". . ."
"I need a little one. They're in the basement."
". . ."
*wife glares harsly*
*Crazy Torture Freak goes in basement, stabs self repeatedly*

I'm more than a little puzzled by the ending, however. Anyone have some good theories?

Angel is learning the 'lesson' that all villains try to teach the hero: that evil is more efficient. Angel is willing to do evil because he thinks that ultimately it will help him do good. He's obviously misled. I mean, hasn't he seen Star Wars?

Wrath of the Swarm

Banned
Banned
I agree. It does ring false.

Have you considered the possibility that it *is* false?

The episode ended before the conflict was truly resolved. We don't know how Angel handled things. It will be interesting to see if any further information is gained in next week's episode. I have a feeling the demons will end up less than satisfied.

Remove ads