Armageddon: Rise of the Nephilim -- IC

Velmont

First Post
Thomas Ford

"Nothing for me, thanks. Miss, where did you husband died?"

Will she is showing the way.

"May I know how you meet him?"

When she will show the place, he will looks at the site of the crime. He suppose he will find nothing, as teh police have already pass befroe, but he never knows.

Rybaer

First Post
Shin smells the liquid that splashed his pants again...what is that? Gasoline or something? Probably. He decides to try to taunt the fool into a more favorable circumstance.

"Oh, that's rich," Shin says, his voice still dripping with sarcasm. "Hiding behind your peons. How freakin' typical. Shouldn't expect any less from a sissy girl. And what? Now you're going to try to burn me? Is that the best a daddy's little girl like you can do? Too afraid to go mano-a-mano with a skinny little guy like me?

"As for the rest of you," he says, pointing at the cowering punks, "please, oh please, don't tell me she's your leader. Is her cowardice really that inspiring?"

(ooc - Shin will continue to advance, though he will stop at about 15-20 feet. He maintains the total defense action, Defense = 23, and will pay particularly close attention to any lit matches.)

Drakknyte32

First Post
~Enemies that say they do the Lord's work. That cinches it, he's with the devils. Guess now would be a good time to get in there.~

"Better to do the work of the Lord than the work of the devil, fallen one."

In the wearhouse an old man suddenly appears. He turns to Adam.

"Sorry for taking so long to arrive but I wanted to check and make sure this wasn't a trap before I came in. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jonathan, and I work for the 'enemies' this man speaks of. If I may I would like to give you a slightly different view of the situation."

OOC: Dropping everything but force field/immunities and teleporting into the building.

WizWrm

First Post
Adam jolts back with a start. As he recovers, his whole expression shifts from the innocent curiosity of before to bewilderment, then sardonic amusement. With one eyebrow raised, he says caustically, "Well, this is becoming a regular circus, isn't it? Let's hear your story, huh?"

Mordane76

First Post
Jonathan and Adam

Before Jonathan's arrival:
"No, we're not a religious organization, but our enemies are; they take all of us supernaturals as part of some cockamamie crusade to save the world from the Satan himself. Rubbish, really."

After Jonathan's arrival:
Mr. Valenz shows little concern for you appearance. "I was expecting the one called Nigel might show up," he says, "but you don't match his description. Who might you be, sir?"

Mordane76

First Post
He steps out from behind the others slowly, advancing a few feet.

"I'm not the leader," he says with a grin; he has about as many teeth as a jack-o-lantern. "I'm just the hammer, vato, and you are the meat."

He pulls out a cigar and a lighter, chomps the end of the stogie, and lights it. He puts the lighter away and takes a long drag off the cigar, making a flash of embers. "You should feel special, it's not often I use a Cuban to warm up a douche like you."

Drakknyte32

First Post
Jonathan turns to the tempter.

"I am the one called Priest, the oldest of the Nephilim. Besides the eternions of course. And who might you be?

Then he turns back to Adam.

"Perhaps I don't need to explain much. It is as this man said, we are servants of the Lord who fight against the devil and his minions. I understand that it may sound a little crazy but if just think about it for a moment. What would be a better explanation of our powers than the divine? No mortal force can do the things we can do.

WizWrm

First Post
Adam smirks. "That doesn't seem like all that great of an explanation to me. After all, what would be a better explanation of our powers than millions of invisible, magical fruit bats who live within the intestines of the chosen? Like I said, I've been to church a bit, but I think I'm going to need a little more proof than that, both of your explanation and of your motives. You might be representing a cult, for all I know, and I'm definitely not interested, if that's the case."

He shrugs. "For now, however, I've agreed to go with Mr. Valenz here. At least he showed some courtesy, though I suppose he hasn't proven anything more or less than you have. Anyway, as he said, this arrangement may not be permanent. I'm sure you'll be able to find me if you'd like to discuss your offer later, once I've had a chance to learn a little bit more."

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Mordane76 said:
"I'm not the leader," he says with a grin; he has about as many teeth as a jack-o-lantern. "I'm just the hammer, vato, and you are the meat."

He pulls out a cigar and a lighter, chomps the end of the stogie, and lights it. He puts the lighter away and takes a long drag off the cigar, making a flash of embers. "You should feel special, it's not often I use a Cuban to warm up a douche like you."

"Well, it's nice to see that some people still like to take pride in their work," Shin says. "The world has become such a cynical place."

In one smooth motion, Shin peels his muscle t-shirt over his head, revealing his heavily scarred and tattooed torso.

"Please continue to enjoy your fine cigar," he says, "I'll be just a moment."

He walks slowly backward, carefully watching the cigar chomper while tightly winding his shirt around his fist as if he was taping it for a boxing match. When he gets back to the puddle, he crouches and soaks the shirt in the liquid.

"For softies like you, I'll even use a padded fist," he says with a grin.

Mordane76

First Post
Adam and Jonathan

Mr. Valenz smiles slightly. "Well, Mr. Priest, you are always welcome to travel with us, if you'd like," he says. "That is, unless God wouldn't take you back after you came to peruse our operation. I promise nothing will happen to you."

Remove ads