The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Kangaxx said:
Jasper will reply to Oculus, also in Draconic. "I don't think charming one of the soldiers would help, and charming the captain would be awfully risky. Then again, he doesn't look like he'd be too resistant. Having message ready is a good idea, I'll do that."

After Valeria returns and the captain speaks to them again, Jasper will just nod and wait for the group to continue.
The captain approaches you. "Let's go, we will spend the night at the Laughing Boar a very respectable Inn. I will brief you on what we expect from you during the supper"

"Let's GO".

All the soldier jump on their horse and follow the captain, Valeria does the same.

silentspace

First Post
Oculus nods at Jasper in agreement.

OOC: Were we supposed to go ahead first as a separate group? Did the captain just change his mind? Did it look like he understood Jasper talking about charming him?

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

OOC: Sorry about the absense.

Solomon will follow the trail until it veers off from where he would need to turn into town. Then he will head on to town & try to find Marcus.

Ferrix

Explorer
DarkMaster said:
Right before you leave the little man tells you "Remember, Zo not open ze box under zany zircumztance, Ze conzelor vill pay Vyou at rezeption of ze box"

You know pretty well the road to get to Prumen, you already had a few orders to this village. With your speed you will probably get there around 9am-10am depending on the weather. For now the sky is clear.
[OCC feel free to buy anything you need before leaving, I will wait for others to reply before I continue your thread]

Nodding to the small man, he assures him that he has no concern as to what is in the box, only that he get it to the counselor.

Dai will set out, he has basically everything he needs with him, but he would probably pick up a couple torches for the nights journey.

DarkMaster

First Post
silentspace said:
Oculus nods at Jasper in agreement.

OOC: Were we supposed to go ahead first as a separate group? Did the captain just change his mind? Did it look like he understood Jasper talking about charming him?
OOC: Sorry the Inn is outside the village, you will spend the night in the Inn and then head off towards the village

Cannibal_Kender

First Post
DarkMaster said:
"Since you ask me, I will go get the captain, I know he doesn't like to be disturb at night that is why I came to see you first". "Oh and should I go tell the mayor about his brother's fate?

"Leave the mayor to me", Marcus replies. "Just grab the captain, and bring him to the town center. Don't worry about waking him up. When he hears the situation he'll come."

Marcus will head to the town center to find the body.

Last edited:

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

DarkMaster said:
OOC: Sorry the Inn is outside the village, you will spend the night in the Inn and then head off towards the village

Jasper will brush his suspicions aside for the moment and head to the inn.

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: Sorry about the absense.

Solomon will follow the trail until it veers off from where he would need to turn into town. Then he will head on to town & try to find Marcus.
You follow the trail for about two hours, you noticed on top of the garbage some human parts like fingers, foot, even a skull all are half eaten. The trail now turns left and the village is straight ahead.

The trail is goind directly toward the woodcutter's camp. The camp belonging to Jessica's father's companie.

[OCC just assumed it would be nice to mention it instead of assuming you were going straight to the village]

DarkMaster

First Post
Cannibal_Kender said:
"Leave the mayor to me", Marcus replies. "Just grab the captain, and bring him to the town center. Don't worry about waking him up. When he hears the situation he'll come."

Marcus will head to the town center to find the body.

You get out quickly, walks directly to the town center, you don't see anybody around. You go behind the town center and notice in the dark the pack of rat jumping on what you assume is the body described by the young militian.

Those rats seems particularly vicious. You also notice a long trail of blood on the ground. It looks like the body was dragged up to here. From your position you can't determine where the track starts.

Remove ads