The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Kangaxx said:
Jasper will brush his suspicions aside for the moment and head to the inn.
You ride for about 1/2 hour to get to the inn. While you ride Valeria on one side and another soldier on the others. The young soldier introduce himself to you "Hi my name is Brank, I am a sharp shooter" as he say that you notice the fine details and the workmanship of his bow. "I heard you were some kind of wizards, you don't look to tough, So how did you got involved in this?" The soldier is quite rude and direct.

Before you can answer anything the captain, shouts "silence in the ranks enough of these questions, from now on we need to trust each other and not talk about anything related to the mission, not even a single word"

Everybody shuts up.

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

Can Solomon determine what sort of creature's hand & head it is?

Increasingly concerned, Solomon none-the-less decides it would be best to check out the woodcutters' camp before returning to the village. He approaches it using hide & move silently, moving half speed, bow at ready.

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
Can Solomon determine what sort of creature's hand & head it is?

Increasingly concerned, Solomon none-the-less decides it would be best to check out the woodcutters' camp before returning to the village. He approaches it using hide & move silently, moving half speed, bow at ready.
Yes, the body parts are mostly human like, (Human, dwarf, elf ...). You walk about one mile slowly and hiding behind trees and such.[move silently r4 + 7 =11, hide r8 + 7 = 15] When you are about a mile from the camp, you see in front of you the clearing where the woodsman are currently working. The place is a mess there is blood everywhere. You look quickly around and don't seem to find a single body, only blood dripping.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Telic shrugged as he stared out over the camp, then shifted his back slightly, bringing his sword a little closer to hand, ready to draw at a moment's notice if the need arose. Taking a deep breath and settling into the persona of a wandering minstrel eager to entertain, he walked down towards to camp.

OOC: Not sure how to handle this as I don't know what I find. Sorry for the delay, massive tests over the last few days, but they're done now. :)

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Telic shrugged as he stared out over the camp, then shifted his back slightly, bringing his sword a little closer to hand, ready to draw at a moment's notice if the need arose. Taking a deep breath and settling into the persona of a wandering minstrel eager to entertain, he walked down towards to camp.

OOC: Not sure how to handle this as I don't know what I find. Sorry for the delay, massive tests over the last few days, but they're done now. :)

OCC: The camp and the clearing are two separate things, The clearing is where the wood cutters work and the camp where they eat and sleep.

As you approach the camp, you notice it is empty, You assume that everybody is still working. As you are about to enter the area, you smell an odor of cooked food coming from the barrack in the center, the rest of the settlement is mostly made up of tent.

Looking around you, you don't notice anything special. You see things usual for a wood cutter camp. Axes, various object to sharpen blade, You see a cart used to carry wood half full. A few horses are inside a fenced area eating, everything seems quiet.

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

Solomon grimaces. He stays in the cover of trees and surveys the clearing. Seeing nothing to be done, he'll skirt the clearing and continue on towards the camp.

DarkMaster

First Post
Cannibal_Kender said:
Marcus will try to get the rats away from the body, killing them if he has to.
You approach the rats and they flee right away. You can clearly see the dead body of the mayor's brother half eaten by the rats, four arrow in the chest. As you are to investigate the body you feel a hand on your shoulder...
[OCC you didn't hear him/her coming]

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Telic is a little disturbed by the apparent lack of anyone in the camp. Sliding his hand to the hilt of his sword, he starts walking towards the cookfire, ready for anything, friend or foe.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" He shouts.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Telic is a little disturbed by the apparent lack of anyone in the camp. Sliding his hand to the hilt of his sword, he starts walking towards the cookfire, ready for anything, friend or foe.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" He shouts.
Right after you finish shouting you hear back. "What do you want lazy son of b****, go back to work, the soup is not yet ready. When I get out you better be far from here or else you colleague will have more meat in their soup, HaHaHaHa " The voice is quite deep and very menacing. As you approach the smell is more pronounced. Whatever is cooking seems very tasty.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases