Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

Reidzilla

First Post
buzz said:
Next step is the banner ad. Anyone want to pitch in? :)

How about this? :) The site looks nice by the way.

Attachments

• gameday.gif
    gameday.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Reidzilla

First Post
thalmin said:
Nice. If it said where, it would be perfect. ;)

Sorry, I thought four frames of info was pushing it already. Of course, I do accept store credit...just kidding! :D

Seriously, I can alter it if need be. Just let me know.

William Ronald

Explorer
As June is almost here, we might want to consider mentioning the Gameday when we post on other websites. Fortunately, we seem to be doing fairly good on filling up events.

I like the website and hope that we will have a good turnout.

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla: Booyah! I'll work on getting this used at sites pother than the ones Mark mentioned. Thanks so much!

Mark: Link to CMG added. Thanks for getting the ad placed!

William: Definitely. Putting a link to this thread or the site in one's .sig is always useful. :)

pensiv

Explorer
BUZZ! You stole A List Apart! I like ALA, but since this Gameday site is only relevant for another couple weeks, I'll let you slide, but wow. You little thief.

buzz

Adventurer
I was waiting for someone to catch me on this. Bonus prizes for omokage! :) At least we know it's standanrds-compliant...

I love ALA, and I wanted to get the site up lickety-split, so I figured I'd just steal their awesome setup. I'll build everything for real by the next Gameday, after I recover from GenCon. I want to have an extensive archive and an "official" photo gallery, eventually.

Remove ads