Takyris, heading for Dadhood

takyris

First Post
Hey all,

Well, we've reached the 12-week-mark, and according to the doctor, we're doing just great. The Damsel is feeling less sick, and we've gotten our first ultrasound. Surprisingly, it revealed that our child may take after me in at least one important way:

ultrasound_0504_game.jpg

Zappo

Explorer
Congrats. :D

In 10 years time, you'll show this picture to friends at his birthday, embarassing him/her greatly. :p

takyris

First Post
Heh. I'm just glad the little dude or dudette is already rolling well.

Mark: No clue on names. The damsel has dismissed many of my name suggestions as too gamer-geek related, although I think "Fortitude Save Weekes" is a perfectly lovely name. I'm still hoping that "Galadriel Trinity Weekes" ends up winning her over as viable, with "Aragorn Drizzt" as the possibility if it turns out to be a boy.

(Uh, seriously, we're tossing a lot of names out, but have no real short-list yet.)

Zappo: Definitely. :]

PS: Just cute on you, man! This is our first. We keep alternating between joy and panic, but joy is maintaining a slim lead.

Crothian

First Post
Remember, they make big dice that are not a choking hazard (too big for the babies mouth). These are great for kids until they enter that throwing stage.

Congrats to you and yours!! :D

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
/me channels Andrew from rpg.net

takyris said:
No clue on names. The damsel has dismissed many of my name suggestions as too gamer-geek related, although I think "Fortitude Save Weekes" is a perfectly lovely name. I'm still hoping that "Galadriel Trinity Weekes" ends up winning her over as viable, with "Aragorn Drizzt" as the possibility if it turns out to be a boy.
Naming your children isn't a game. They've got to keep those names until they are old enough to legally change them to Optimus Prime.

Old One

First Post
Huzzah!

Tacky,

Fine News! Me and Mrs. Old One just found out we are expecting #2...it is a life-changing event my, my friend ;)!

~ Old One

Remove ads