College of Metahumans [Closed]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Teleporting floating gauntlets with greatswords? You are a genius! Don't worry, I'll give credit where credit is due... your character will be the last one they go after. :]

Post will be coming shortly!

Last edited:

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Unfortunately, I just received word that dmcfee will be unable to play in the game any longer. No more Destroyah G-1.

I think, for the moment, I will hold off on looking for a replacement player, at least until everyone else gets to the school. Any objections?

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post
No objections, though you're assuming that James is going to make it to the school! At the moment, it looks more like he's going to be arrested for behaving like an idiot.. :heh:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
With "Mr. Red-armored-suit-of-death" showing up at the college, I am not sure any of us are going to make it!

Maybe you should just wait to bring in a new player until we are all dead and you need a new class?

Nuke

Synchronicity

First Post
So, All-Out Attack. It lets you subtract a number from your Defense, and add it to your attack, but this number;
1) May not exceed your Dodge bonus to Defense and
2) May not exceed 5.

So people who are really good at dodging attacks can only render themselves a set amount more open to attack?

I mean, you have 'I Have Dex 20 Man', with All-Out Attack. He goes nuts, punches people, gets stabbed. "Ow!My..disregard...for...the..safety...of...my..kidneys..in...the..pursuit...of...justice...has..urk!"

Then you have 'Blindingly Fast Boy' with Super-Speed +12, with same feat. He goes nuts, punches people, they miss him a lot. Huh? "Even when I'm utterly ignoring my own safety and throwing myself at your knives, I'm still too fast for you puny mortals!" Oh well...just mentioning it. ;)

Calinon

First Post
Generally speaking, I think the limits are there to prevent the feats from becoming unbalancing, whether it be for all out attack or power attack or whatever.

Remove ads