(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Stepping through the portal, you find yourselves in a tastefully decorated sitting room with a fancy mirror behind you. The same man who appeared in the glowing rectangle is sitting in a comfortable chair, but does not appear comfortable. He gestures each individual to move to a couch or chair out of the way and says “I am Harnfal Interirion. Please, if you could introduce yourselves and state what skills and talents you bring to my aid.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerth

First Post
Durg, male half-orc monk

A muscular half-orc wearing loose gray clothes enters the room through the mirror, which obviously acts as a magical portal of some kind. He looks around him briefly before turning to the man sitting in the chair.

The half-orc bows slowly and speaks, "I greet you mage. I am Durg and as asked, I offer my services to you." He pauses and thinks how it would be best to present his skills. "I am a warrior even if I don't look like one. I need no weapons or armor. It is big advantage. Enemies don't know you are warrior and underestimate you."

Steadfast

First Post
Cailean steps through and follows the wizard's gesture to a comfortable looking chair. He nods to Durg as he sits. "I am Cailean, professional guard. I'm no tracker but I'm not unfamiliar to the wilderness."

Gooch

Explorer
Halydin's Actions

The half-elf seems at first a bit disoriented but quickly adapts to the interior surroundings he suddenly finds himself in.

"Well met Mage I am Halydin Stormshadow, one of the protectors and keepers of the great forest to the south. I am at home in the wild and can track and hunt for myself and my..eerrrr..new...companions" Halydin's eyes cautiously sweep to the strangers that surround him in the confines of the room.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Zerth said:
A muscular half-orc wearing loose gray clothes enters the room through the mirror, which obviously acts as a magical portal of some kind. He looks around him briefly before turning to the man sitting in the chair.

The half-orc bows slowly and speaks, "I greet you mage. I am Durg and as asked, I offer my services to you." He pauses and thinks how it would be best to present his skills. "I am a warrior even if I don't look like one. I need no weapons or armor. It is big advantage. Enemies don't know you are warrior and underestimate you."

The human nods in a stately fashion. "I shall give the full story when everyone has introduced themselves, but you should be aware, young man, that those you will be pursueing and quite possibly fighting on my behalf are by reports a gang of both orcs and half orcs such as yourself. If this will present any problem to you I will return you with thanks and I hope no bitterness on either side, but if you are comfortable, then I am as well." It is hard to tell if he could be any more UNcomfortable than he already is, but he seems as sincere as any 'cultured' human Durg has dealt with.

Knight Otu

First Post
Looking around, Semabin takes a seat before speaking. "I am Semabin ai Harudan, a warrior from Sairundan."

He looks at the half-elf with obvious surprise. Semabin had not noticed him in the tavern, but he was here, stepping through the portal after him and Cailean.

TheNovak

First Post
The burly, boisterous-looking dwarf steps through the portal last, off-balance and nearly falling on his face. Catching himself at the last moment, he stops, looks around at the room, then grunts: "Rogar Flowstone, Cleric o' Grendath atcher service. Nae where'n the hells are we?"

Last edited:

Steadfast

First Post
At Rogar's question, Cailean suddenly realizes just how foolhardy those two tankards of ale and a full belly had made him. He really had no idea where he had just come to or if he could get back. "A fair question, and perhaps you might tell us some more details concerning this task you want us to perform?"

Zerth

First Post
Durg greets everyone, that came through after him before sitting down. He is glad to see so many of his new aquaintances from the Red Dragon Inn sharing the upcoming mission with him.

The situation is rather odd and even potentially dangerous, but you couldn't tell it by looking at the completely calm and focused half-orc. He waits eagerly for their host to speak and explain the situation more thoroughly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases