The Masters of Photoshop Thread (free for all)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok, we've seen two different versions of the "Masters of Photshop" thread. One was for morphing, while the other was for coloring.

This tread is for both, as well as for any Photoshop artists who want to post their stuff. In reality, the thread is open to all digital artwork but remember you can't post stuff that would offend Eric's Grandma.

Below are a few stock portraits, I'd like colored, to get people started.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• christina.jpg
    christina.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 64
  • keltic.jpg
    keltic.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 62
  • hassan.jpg
    hassan.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 75
  • jillian.jpg
    jillian.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 77
  • danal.jpg
    danal.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 57
  • wilfred.jpg
    wilfred.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Here's something I haven't posted here before. Done from start to finish in photoshop.

Attachments

• magician02c.jpg
    magician02c.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 103

James Heard

Explorer
Knightfall1972 said:
Ok, we've seen two different versions of the "Masters of Photshop" thread. One was for morphing, while the other was for coloring.

This tread is for both, as well as for any Photoshop artists who want to post their stuff. In reality, the thread is open to all digital artwork but remember you can't post stuff that would offend Eric's Grandma.

Below are a few stock portraits, I'd like colored, to get people started.

Cheers!

KF72
Um, I don't mean to rain on the parade but are we allowed to use the stock portraits from WOTC to make derivative works? I'm already feeling bad about the last MoP deal since I figured out that it wasn't the poster's original. I mean, it can't be that hard to see if we have permission first from HERE of all places right? Anyone know the WOTC webmaster or an art director over there? Or have a link that says that we can 'do what we like' with these?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
James Heard said:
Um, I don't mean to rain on the parade but are we allowed to use the stock portraits from WOTC to make derivative works? I'm already feeling bad about the last MoP deal since I figured out that it wasn't the poster's original. I mean, it can't be that hard to see if we have permission first from HERE of all places right? Anyone know the WOTC webmaster or an art director over there? Or have a link that says that we can 'do what we like' with these?

I think it will be fine as long as they don't get redistributed as original artwork. If an artist doesn't want to post them back to this thread then her or she can fee free to send them to me by e-mail: rblezard@telusplanet.net

Cheers!

KF72

p.s. Here's are some different ones that aren't WotC stock photos.

Attachments

• spears_small.jpg
    spears_small.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 71
  • jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 71
  • marie2.jpg
    marie2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Also, fell free to go to this thread and photoshop color any of the images near the bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3. (Post #'s 39, 40, and 41.)

Cheers!

KF72

James Heard

Explorer
Man, I can't believe that I can't find Dawn Murin's email address. She'd obviously be the one to ask about the use of the WOTC portraits, unless for some reason Paizo got the rights or if they reverted to the authors. If anyone knows something about how to get in touch with her (or I guess knows anyone at WOTC or Paizo to ask about it) then I'd feel much more comfortable about sharing. :) I'm going to try to let this sit for a while, would it be easier to just chase down someone who might know? Is Ms. Murin an ENWorlder?

Ferret

Explorer
Any chance of someone turning Naull into a gnome (male)? I don't think it could be done, but I'd like to see someone try:

naullsized.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases