About Emiricol

Raindove

First Post
I wanted to let you all know Emiricol will not be on tonight. He was in an accident this morning and is at the hospital getting x-rays and all that. He looks as tho he will be fine. But might be out of game for a bit. He will let you know as soon as he is feeling up to it.

-Raindove

Zildrax

First Post
Ooh no. *frowns* That's awful...I am truly sorry to hear that. I hope he is alright...

Get better soon Emiricol, do what ya need too and take your time, we'll be around regardless. I ain't going anywhere. *smiles*

T'ahl

First Post
Wishes for good news

Hey Em - sorry to hear about the accident - I hope everything is fine - but they give you lots of money anyway lol!!

make sure you let us know that it's all good when you read this!!!

Speedy recovery and good wishes

Carman (t'ahl and Aros)

Northman

First Post
Em, I hope there's nothing long lasting from this. You probably won't know for several days or weeks if there's anything serious for sure.

God bless and may He heal you quickly and fully.

Brian

Memnus

First Post
Ow. That's no good to hear.... E, I hope you get better quick. We'll miss you.

If I don't hear from you by next week, I'll pick up the DM hat and run some simple stuff.

Other!Brian, Memnus, Fleck, Whoever

firehorse

First Post
Ouch, sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear you're okay Em. I may be ready to do some DMing in a few weeks. Take care and get well soon.

Rish

First Post
Take care of yourself, Em. I knew I needed more time to get packed and move, but this isn't how I'd have preferred to get it.

Get well soon.

- R

Emiricol

Thanks all. I'll liv but Im not up to snuff yet I think but its only been a few days so maybe I'll be ok soon probaly by end of munth maybe>

Just wanted to let eneryone know Im ok, and thanks

Northman

First Post
You must be jacked up. Look at your spelling! The Emiricol I know has exceptional spelling and grammar skills!

I hope it's just the drugs. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases