I'm freaking out! (in a good way!)

LightPhoenix

First Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dream Theater is going to playing at the NY State Fair this year! With Yes. Have I mentioned I'm a huge fan of prog rock, and a rediculously huge fan of DT and Yes?

DT and Yes... fifteen minutes from my house!!!!

There are few bands that I would make effort to see... and now there's two and the only effort I need to make is a fifteen minute drive!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I haven't been this ecstatic about something in ages!

Asmo

First Post
I really like DT. "Train of Thought" is brilliant. I would be huge to see them live. A couple of years ago they were touring with Fates Warning and the did Sweden but I missed it. Later this year I will go to Stockholm and see Rush on their world tour and that´s one thing I´m really looking forward to.
I hope they play a lot from the older records.

Asmo

the Jester

Legend
Saw DT and Queensryche, oh, a year ago? Lil less- I think it was July. Anyway, they were killer.

Hang on, you're in for a heckuva show! :D :cool:

reapersaurus

First Post
Yep - QR and DT kicks the crap out of DT and Yes, IMO.

DT are simply the best around. QR really seemed to be influenced in a positive way by touring with DT. QR performed much better last year than they had in probably a decade.

Yes just seems like a shell of what it was historically.

LightPhoenix

First Post
reapersaurus said:
Yep - QR and DT kicks the crap out of DT and Yes, IMO.

DT are simply the best around. QR really seemed to be influenced in a positive way by touring with DT. QR performed much better last year than they had in probably a decade.

Yes just seems like a shell of what it was historically.
Well then, maybe Yes can be influenced by DT as well. :)

Remove ads