White Wolf

BuddhasFist

First Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but now new to RP. I was just wondering, out of all of the fine people here, how many buy White Wolf D20 supplies, or play White Wolf games? It may have been asked before, but I wanted so see for myself. Please don't turn this into a Flame War between WoTC and WW. Not cool at all.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Hey, welcome to the forums :)

I'm guessing you found us through the Sci Fi and Fantasy news page. If you browse around the forums a little you'll see other sections dedicated more to gaming. Not a flame, just thought I'd point it out, and I'm sure the mods will move your post to another forum soon enough.

As to your question - We've got relics and rituals, but that's about the only WW/SS&S book we've purchased. Not that we weren't impressed with R&R, but we haven't been buying many d20 books lately, and what we have bought has been either WotC or other publishers like MEG or Mongoose.

DarkSoldier

First Post
The only S&SS d20 stuff I've bought are a couple Scarred Lands (Relics & Rituals and Wise & the Wicked), and a few Ravenloft products.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
There are quite a few people playing WW material. Among the d20 stuff, I've been playing Ravenloft d20 for a while. I've also played most of the World of Darkness line, though we haven't bought anything new for a while (hate the metaplot).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hi, BuddhasFist! We have different forums for different topics, so I'll slide this question into General RPG Discussion. Welcome to the boards.

ForceUser

Explorer
My favorite WW product is Mage: The Ascension. What a great idea for an RPG! I have some S&SS products and I can't say I'm impressed with them overall, though there are a couple gems. Relics & Rituals: Excalibur, for instance, is a nice product that has inspired me.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hi, and welcome to the forums!

I buy a good bit of Sword & Sorcery Studios material, but mostly through their affiliates such as Malhavoc Press and Necromancer Games. I've played and own Vampire the Masquerade 2nd edition, but never found it much to my liking.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I play WW games, specifically their WoD games - mainly Vampire.
WW's D20 books (published under Sword and Sorcery Studios) are of good quality and well worth a look.

Remove ads