Privateer Press - Iron Kingdoms Character Guide AT THE PRINTERS! - See .pdf preview

Hmmm, http://www.privateerpress.com/ seems to be down at the moment, or I would give a direct link to the post on their forums where yesterday Matt Wilson said that the files for The Iron Kingdoms Character Guide has finally been sent to the printers!

Yea!

Other details from his post:
The book is 400 ( :D ) pages for $39.95

The IKWG ( World Guide ) will follow approximately 3 months after the IKCG is published.

The compiled, hardbound, 3.5 updated Witchfire Trilogy ( sold out for a long time now ) will be published after the IKWG.

The sold out Monsternomicon will also get a 3.5 revamp, and will be available sometime in 2005.

Also, for those who hadn't heard, PP will be manufacturing monster and character metal figures based on the Monsternomicon beasties, and NPC's from their books for RPG play ( NOT for the Warmachine miniatures game ). Average price for a humanoid mini figure looks to be about $5.99.

- I'll edit this post with a direct link soon. For the record ( there seems to have been some confusion over a previous post of mine ) I am not a PP employee or freelancer - just a fan.

edit:

Here's a URL to a .pdf prieview:
http://www.privateerpress.com/goodies/files/privateer_press_IKCG_preview_01.pdf

Last edited:

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I have freelanced for the company (and continue to do so) and am excited to see this book at the printer. Of course, now I have to get started on the IKWG sections that Joe needs but that should be as much fun to work on as the IKCg was.

Karl Green

First Post
Hmm sort of interested but I lost most of my desire for this book last year (after waiting over a year for the book; then running a two month game with the info available but I had to make up lots of stuff anyway and started asking why not play in my own world if I have to do all the work?)... now I have TOO many settings (Midnight, Dawnforge, Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, Spellslinger, DragonStar, etc. etc.)... plus now they have to compete with WotC Ebrrone setting :( not that they are the same BUT they do have similiar aspects... so I will probably get one of them...

Karl Green

First Post
Hmm and just reading over the link, the World Guild is at least 3 monhts off? Hmm knowing them that means a year... ok, but I will probably still pick up the updated Monster book and Witchfire Comp... just cause they are good reads

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
I will belive this book will come out when I hold it in my paws. I been taken too many times by the promises of P.P.

Red Spire Press

First Post
Good things take time. You can pretty much guarantee that when this book is released, it'll be fantastic. I say that as both a player and a fellow publisher.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases