New Original Free d20 Adventures at pogre.com

pogre

Legend
I just posted a new free 40-page adventure at pogre.com called Kleston Manor. Go to pogre.com and check it out. If you run any of the adventures and you would like to comment and help me and others out - please do so. As they are free pdfs, the adventures can always be revised to be made better.

Enjoy!

johnsemlak

First Post
Wow, cool site (bookmark added)

Ah, you got linked at rolemancer.ru! That's the top russian RPG site. Did you want any help translating what is says?

pogre

Legend
johnsemlak said:
Wow, cool site (bookmark added)

Ah, you got linked at rolemancer.ru! That's the top russian RPG site. Did you want any help translating what is says?

Absolutely John - I am totally intrigued by it.

johnsemlak

First Post
Well, I think the text is pretty much what you'd expect. Here's my on-the-fly translation:

"Pogre.com is offering 4 small adventures, three of which have a common NPC and location, for fans of D&D. Each adventure is for characters level 1-2 and is in PDF format"

pogre

Legend
johnsemlak said:
Well, I think the text is pretty much what you'd expect. Here's my on-the-fly translation:

"Pogre.com is offering 4 small adventures, three of which have a common NPC and location, for fans of D&D. Each adventure is for characters level 1-2 and is in PDF format"

Cool, thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases