D&D 3E/3.5 D&D 3.5 Self-Calculating Character Sheet (Excel 2000)

RiTz21

Explorer
Greetings,

I wish to present version 3.0 of my D&D 3.5 Dual-Class Character Sheet (Excel 2000). This Excel Workbook assists you in creating and maintaining Single or Dual-Class Characters and/or NPCs (for Game Masters). The Sheet automatically calculates MANY aspect of the D&D 3.5 rules, making it quite faster to the average Player to create a Character. Since the Sheet allows you to customize almost everything, you are not limited to existing material !!

You can Visit the Homepage of the D&D 3.5 Dual-Class Character Sheet at this URL:

http://step.polymtl.ca/~ritz/charsheet/DualClassCS.htm

RiTz21

Here is a list of the main features of the Sheet:
=================================
* Uses Microsoft Excel 2000 to automatically re-calculate values (shown in grey on the sheet)
* Supports for single class or dual-class characters
* Supports Dungeon & Dragons rules version 3.5
* Supports for all Races found in the Player's Handbook (PHB)
* Supports all Classes found in the PHB
* Supports all Weapons and Armor found in the PHB
* Supports all Equipment found in the PHB
* Support for a riding animal (mount) or a pack animal (transport equipment only)
* Ability to create custom: Armors, Shields, Skills, Weapons, Mount, Race and Class
* All Craft/Profession/Knowledge/Perform skills included
* Support for Two-Weapon Combat
* Support for Two-Handed weapons
* Support for Ranged Combat
* Automatically enforces the Maximum Rank for skills
* Spell section can be re-used for non-spellcaster classes !
* Attack sections now specify How weapons are used (Primary Hand, Off-Hand or Two Handed)
* New "Customize" worksheet regroups most customizations elements (from Weapons, to Mount to Skills)
* Support for all Races Sizes, from Tiny to Colossal !!
* Regrouped almost all customizable Items in a Single Worksheet !
* Improved Rank versus Skill Point differenciation !
* Now with MORE comments to assist you in the creation of your Character Sheet !

All these Items are calculated automatically:
===============================
* Racial adjustments for attributes
* All Skills as per D&D 3.5
* Armor/Load check penalty for some skills
* All Saves (Fortitude, Reflex and Will)
* Base attack bonus
* Melee/Ranged attack bonus
* Number of Spells known
* Spells available per day
* Spells DC (Difficulty Class) calculated automatically
* Load Class and Encumbrance (for the Character & the Mount)
* Speed (including size, monk, barbarian, encumbrance...)
* Armor Class, Touch AC, Flat-Footed AC
* Weapon, Armor and Equipment weight automatically adjusted for each Size Category !
* Weapon damage now automatically adjusted for Character Size !

Last edited:

Elephant

First Post
I took a look at it, and it seems good, but there are some problems:

I can't select my character's deity. I'm playing a Cleric of Tymora in a Forgotten Realms game, and there's no way to customize the deity list to include the FR deities. Is there a workaround available, or am I stuck?

Also, the selectable equipment is rather limited. My test character has an enchanted Mithril shirt +2, which changes the base stats for a chain shirt somewhat.

Last edited:

RiTz21

Explorer
Elephant said:
I took a look at it, and it seems good, but there are some problems:

I can't select my character's deity. I'm playing a Cleric of Tymora in a Forgotten Realms game, and there's no way to customize the deity list to include the FR deities. Is there a workaround available, or am I stuck?

Also, the selectable equipment is rather limited. My test character has an enchanted Mithril shirt +2, which changes the base stats for a chain shirt somewhat.

Deity - Goto the "Customize" worksheet, find the "Deity" section, and type in your Own Deity - it can be any name you wish) - once done, that new Deity will be available in the DropDown list on the "Front" worksheet.

Equipment - You can customize ALL Weapons, Armors, Shields and Gear you WANT ... again, visit the "Customize" worksheet and input any of these items you with to create - once you do that, they will be available in the drop-down lists (except for gear which you just type in the name in the Gear section of the Front worksheet). Read the instructions and Comments for more help... Or visit the FAQ on the HomePage !!!

In other words you have NO limits to the new stuff you can customize/create...

Cheers !

P.S. The NEXT version (which has many improvements) will be available in a few days - Check it out !!

Remove ads