Temple Raider of Olidammara

Eltern

First Post
I've had the Complete Divine for awhile now, and when I flipped throught it I saw the Temple Raider and said "ooh! Cleric/thieves" and kept on going, not really looking into it. Now a player in my party wants to go towards a thieving cleric, and I told her this pclass would be good. Looking at it now, though...blech Could someone suggest to me what 1. a solid cleric/rogue combination would look like 2. what a solid Temple Raider looks like (not the example given, those almost always are subpar ;) ) and/or 3. How/why these two can or cannot become one. Right now it doesn't look like if you want to have a large cleric influence you should take this prestige class...

Thanks!
Eltern

Eltern

First Post
Ah, to clarify:

She was thinking cleric 10/rogue 5, but now is leaning more towards an even split cleric 8/rogue 7. Unfortunately it looks like the temple raider is for rogues that want to sack some SA damage for a couple spells.

Taren Seeker

First Post
check this out:

http://www.giantitp.com/Func0015.html

Now it looks too strong, but I tried making an Elven Collector style character out of it. The MAD and skill issues with a Cleric/rog mix are a big problem. I ended up not doing it even with this class. It would work if you were using more than 32 points or got some really nice rolls so you could put good stats into Dex, Con, Wis and Int. A decent Cha helps too for the skills and some abilities.

oh, and stay for the Comic section ;)

Remove ads