How to contact a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Crothian said:
my e-mail is posted and I only get at most a dozen spam e-mails a day, its really not that bad.

Same here, my email is listed in full in other areas of the sight, but I get about 12 a day... So a simple highlight in delete or if I have some cheese and bread I have a nice spam sandwich....

Hmmmmmm spam.... :cool:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Even with no personal spam filters, I get virtually no spam.

Imagine that! I used to, but a few months of deleting the messages unopened and they've completely disappeared. I don't miss them one bit.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have a great spam filter. I see no spam at all, and when I occasionally check the jink mail folder to make sure, I see that it is not blocking any real emails by mistake, either. Pretty much 100% accuracy!

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Even with no personal spam filters, I get virtually no spam.

Imagine that! I used to, but a few months of deleting the messages unopened and they've completely disappeared. I don't miss them one bit.

That's because I lost your e-mail address ! O PIRATECAT RULES !! and Moruss too of course

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Morrus said:
I have a great spam filter. I see no spam at all, and when I occasionally check the jink mail folder to make sure, I see that it is not blocking any real emails by mistake, either. Pretty much 100% accuracy!
Jink mail ???? Is that a british expression O great Admin ?? Yeah just when y'all get all complacent I show up again, ihmmmmm maybe The Black Squirrel and Lustbunny will show up next :confused:

Leif

Adventurer
Someone asked a very good question today: Does the 1000-post limit still appy now that the new EN World 2 is up and running? And, if the limit still applies, is just "forking" to a new thread an acceptable way to handle the situation?

Inquiring minds and all that....

Boy, I hope this is the correct thread for asking that question!

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone asked a very good question today: Does the 1000-post limit still appy now that the new EN World 2 is up and running? And, if the limit still applies, is just "forking" to a new thread an acceptable way to handle the situation?

Inquiring minds and all that....

Boy, I hope this is the correct thread for asking that question!
For now, yes. That was a database speed issue, not a forum software issue.

Once we've gotten everything else fixed, we'll worry about that.

Since forking is an easy solution, shouldn't be a big issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases