How to contact a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricNoah

Adventurer
If you see something weird going on or have questions about rules and so forth, you may always feel free to e-mail a moderator. Here's a handy-dandy list of moderators and their e-mail addresses -- pick your favorite, collect 'em all!

Admins (can change user names, enable community supporter accounts, wield the +12 banhammer, and make really realistic monkey noises):

Morrus: morrus at hotmail dot com [note that russmorrissey@gmail.com has not been used in years and is simply a PayPal address now]

Moderators (can close, move or open threads, delete extraneous posts, settle disagreements, and juggle chainsaws):

Mod Edit: The new board private messaging system is the preferred method of contacting the moderating staff. Send a PM (via the little envelope icon at the top-right of the page) to send a PM to Morrus, Umbran, or any other moderating staff member.

Remember, not everyone is always at their computer. If you try someone and don't get a quick response, feel free to try someone else! And if you need to report a thread, there's a special button next to each forum post for that very purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psionicist

Explorer
This is just a suggestion, but I think it'd be a good idea to rearrange the list slightly. In my experience people will, given multiple choices who to contact, e-mail the one on the top of the list. And I am sure Morrus has much to do already. :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Mwah-ha-ha... my list of spam targets... errr... I mean "recipients for free products from E.N.Publishing" (yeah... that's the ticket) has been helped by your foolish post, Mr Noah.

:)

Gez does bring up a good point. It might be a good idea to add a few extra characters to those email addresses so that spam bots can't pick them up. It's not my email address up there, so it doesn't make a huge difference to me, but if it WAS me, I'd insist upon it.

BSF

Explorer
I thought Michael Morris once pointed out that VBulletin has features to obfusctate email addresses for SPAM harvesters. Am I remembering incorrectly?

You're probably right. That does sound like a very nice feature to have. And now that I think about it, it doesn't make much sense that EN would do something like he did if such a feature wasn't in place.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Like the amount of spam I get would noticeably change from even thousands of spambots hitting this site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases