Rate The Chronicles of Riddick (No CoR spoilers, some Pitch Black spoilers)

Rate The Chronicles of Riddick on a scale of 1-10

Kai Lord

Hero
Just watched the first 10 minutes of this on TNT. Looks quite silly but I'll check it out at the theater.

Edit: only edited the title.--Dinkeldog

Last edited by a moderator:

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
I'm looking forward to it. I picked up the new Pitch Black DVD and was pleasantly surprised to find a free ticket to Chronicles of Riddick within. It is the kind of movie I'd go see regardless, but free makes it even better. :cool:

Kai Lord

Hero
Joshua Dyal said:
I'll let you know on Friday night. ;)
Me too, but I had to get this poll in before Krug posted his, and the 10 minute preview seemed like a good enough excuse. Nothing against Krug, I just don't like that his polls don't allow you to see who voted what.

I want to know who's giving some of these movies scores of perfect 10.... :]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Kai Lord said:
Wow, its as good as Return of the King, The Empire Strikes Back, and Raiders of the Lost Ark? Amazing! :]

That's not how movie ratings should be compared. RotK is not a sci-fi action adventure. If it were a sci-fi action adventure, it would have been a terribly bad one. Likewise, comparisons between CoR and RotLA are also misguided. They are different types of movies. Apples and oranges.

Now, comparing CoR to TESB is sensible. They're at least nominally the same genre. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if CoR was at least as good as TESB. But, then again, I thought the Jimmy Neutron movie was better science fiction than The Phantom Menace.

:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases