Online purchasing/preordering of Eberron

Darien

First Post
i'm new to these boards, so bear with me.
i am planning on purchasing the eberron cs when it comes out but am hesitant to shell out the $40 list price at my FLGS. when i looked into buying it online i heard vague rumors of various distributors (most prominently amazon) not shipping WotC books until 2-3 weeks after the release date. can anyone confirm or dispel these rumors and/or suggest a reliable, expedient, and reasonably priced online store?
many thanks.

-Jack

The same boat

Ah yes friend, I face the same plight. I have just recently moved to a location so remote as to not have a dice selling establishment within many hour's drive. Any input or advice that the good denizens ENWorld could offer on the subject of preordering online would be most appreciated.

Phineas Crow

First Post
I use FRP Games for most of my online RPG purchases. You can currently preorder Eberron CS there for $31.96.

While it may not be the cheapest you can get it, it is supporting a true RPG game store instead of some megastore that thinks you may be interested in buying shirts or small kitchen appliances... [/rant]

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Phineas Crow said:
I use FRP Games for most of my online RPG purchases. You can currently preorder Eberron CS there for $31.96.

While it may not be the cheapest you can get it, it is supporting a true RPG game store instead of some megastore that thinks you may be interested in buying shirts or small kitchen appliances... [/rant]

I hear you, but for me, every penny counts. :(

I ordered with Wal-mart DOT com.

I ordered from buy.com for about 10% less than Amazon ($26 or so, I forget exactly). Should be here shortly.

Edit: Buy.com just cancelled my order. Strange. I reordered through Amazon.

Last edited:

Remove ads