Ok, players in the game

Isida Kep'Tukari
Goddess FallenAngel
Brother Shatterstone
Paxus Asclepius
Someone
Karl Green
Ranger John

The game is going to be 3.5 using the OA adventures book (but non-Rokugan). Any clashes with 3.0 to 3.5 will be resolved in favor of 3.5 rules.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
I voted for this game cause I think it would be a great game to see on here, but unfortunately I dont have the time to get into a new game and my books are all boxed up and heading across the pacific for a couple months. Thanks Ghostknight and I look forward to possibly joining one of your games in the future. I have to bow out of this one though. Have a great game.

I voted for this (although I know I was not one of the first 7 voters), primarily because I've been wanting to play an OA game for a while. :) Personally, I vote for Rokugan, and mid to high level characters.

Brother Shatterstone said:
Well, I know I was the first person to vote for this game it being my poll in all... ;)

but I'm going to have to pass on playing so goddess can have my spot. :cool:

Slighty OT:
GFA, if your more awake and have more comments please tell them to me. :) ( ftn4life@earthlink.net )
Aw, don't pass of my behalf! :)

I'll email you in a bit. ;)

Ghostknight

First Post
Aargh, I worded myself badly - I meant the first seven from amongst those who had voted - NOT the first seven who had voted - so both Brother Shatterstone and Goddess fallenAngel are in! (If you want it.)

So the first to post fest is on for those who voted (not necessarily the first ones to vote!)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
On either count, I'm in. The Rokugan setting is fine by me, but so is any other solidly Chinese/Japanese style setting; anything farther west is out of my familiarity. I'd like a fair amount of, if not intrigue, at least political machinations; whether they're out in the open or not is less important than that what we do has global consequences in a fashion other than apocalyptic monster-killing. Mid-levels would be good, maybe 5-7; too low and we can't do anything much, too high and there aren't enough dramatic obstacles.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
So... My question would be if this is a strickly Rokugan game (i.e. nothing from the OA book but the Rogukan-approved things), or if everything (or most things) from the OA book would be up for grabs. Just curious. The only OA book I have is Oriental Adventures; I do not have any of the AEG Rokugan books.

As for the kind of adventure, I'd like mid-to-high level. I have some interest in playing a samurai, possibly Crab, Dragon, or Unicorn. I also have interest in playing a vanaran shaman. :)

doghead

thotd
Hey all,

Nice to see another 'oriental' game in the works. Just dropped by to wish you luck.

Gambarimasu!

the head of the dog.

Ghostknight - Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. Now that I re-read your original post, it makes sense. ;)

Actually, after rethinking about it, I would have to agree with Paxus in that just about any Oriental-type setting would be fine with me. However, the only book I own is WOTC's Oriental Adventures. I have a couple of character concepts, I don't know what I want to play yet. Also, I vote for good-to-neutral alignments myself, as I am in too many evil campaigns as it is right now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases