What's the coolest item in your game collection?

Chupacabra

First Post
I'm sure like many of you, I have a large collection of game stuff from modules, to rulebooks, to whole game systems. Via years of perusing used bookstores and, more recently, ebay, the collection has grown to truly sprawling proprotions. It contains alot of the good (1st edition Paranoia box set), the bad (AfterWars anyone?) and the ugly (can you say "Synnibar" -- which I found in the used game bin of Game Chest in Dallas, Texas -- couldn't stop laughing when I came across it).

I am a proud owner of a near-mint copy of the infamous AD&D Dieties and Demigod's 1st editon printing -- the one with the unauthorized section on the Cthulhu dieties. That's probably my prize possession in my collection.

What's yours?

Last edited:

Tetsubo

First Post
I'd have to say my 1st Edition copy of Gamma World.

Spawn of Fashan, ReichStar, Synnibarr or Senzar would be my Bad Game prizes. :)

Crothian

First Post
While I have the first printing of the Ditieis and Demigods, that's not my prize. My prize is my Thieves World Box Set from 81. There is no single gaming product that I have gotten more use out of.

Chupacabra

First Post
Crothian said:
My prize is my Thieves World Box Set from 81. There is no single gaming product that I have gotten more use out of.

Oooh, I remember seeing that set back in the day at a friend's house. Quite a find nowdays I would believe.

ConnorSB

First Post
BATTLE LORDS OF THE 22ND CENTURY!

Yah!

On a more serious note, I could read the Draconomicon for ever- I love that book. So pretty... so, so pretty.

village6

First Post
While I treasure my 'illegal' Deities & Demigods, for the Elric stuff mostly, my prized possession is my copy of GURPS 'The Prisoner'.

Zappo

Explorer
I don't have much old stuff, having started playing at some moment in the early 90s. However, I have a 3E Manual of the Planes autographed by the authors, and (even better) a 2E Planewalker Handbook autographed by Monte Cook.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases